[S92] Malmo Nighthawks Captains

DarkSpyro

S92 Malmo Nighthawks Captains
52-FCD4-A2-CCA3-47-D6-8-A44-E92-B2-FF7-D

C - Ash Sparks @DarkSpyro

A - Viktor Jensen @Advantage

A - Boris Tzesar @comrade cat

A*- Henry Eagles @Greg_Di

(was an “A” for many seasons- and due to the Captain being a goalie this season, I believe he should still be an alternate assistant captain for those back-up games when Sparks is on the bench)

Go Nighthawks!🔥⚡

8 hours ago, DarkSpyro said:

S92 Malmo Nighthawks Captains
52-FCD4-A2-CCA3-47-D6-8-A44-E92-B2-FF7-D

C - Ash Sparks @DarkSpyro

A - Viktor Jensen @Advantage

A - Boris Tzesar @comrade cat

A*- Henry Eagles @Greg_Di

(was an “A” for many seasons- and due to the Captain being a goalie this season, I believe he should still be an alternate assistant captain for those back-up games when Sparks is on the bench)

Go Nighthawks!🔥⚡

Goalkeepers cannot officially be captain of a team. They can get the nod internally, by having a 'C' on the helmet (like Robbie Lou did) but on the match sheet or talking to officials, goalers cannot be captains... (rule 6 of the IIHF rule book, valid for 2022/23 season).

6 hours ago, Daniel Janser said:

Goalkeepers cannot officially be captain of a team. They can get the nod internally, by having a 'C' on the helmet (like Robbie Lou did) but on the match sheet or talking to officials, goalers cannot be captains... (rule 6 of the IIHF rule book, valid for 2022/23 season).

Aww that’s too bad that I could really give a shit dude lol😂 this ain’t the NHL 🤷🏻 

Sooo are you gunna go and share that info to all of the former captains and alternates that are goalies on every single other teams now? Yeah I didn’t think so either 🙂🙃

6 minutes ago, DarkSpyro said:

Aww that’s too bad that I could really give a shit dude lol😂 this ain’t the NHL 🤷🏻 

Sooo are you gunna go and share that info to all of the former captains and alternates that are goalies on every single other teams now? Yeah I didn’t think so either 🙂🙃

all I am saying is you did not need to explain why you give Eagles the nod, too. Heck, if we do not follow NHL (or hockey for that matter) rules, why limiting yourself to one captain and two alternate? Why is not everyone a captain?

Can we genuinely not here? There’s no need for this. It’s uncalled for, let’s just relax and hang out. It’s the VHL, and if anything the captains were my ultimate call based on the votes 🤷🏼‍♂️

4 minutes ago, KaleebtheMighty said:

Can we genuinely not here? There’s no need for this. It’s uncalled for, let’s just relax and hang out. It’s the VHL, and if anything the captains were my ultimate call based on the votes 🤷🏼‍♂️

Well said man 🤘🏻