Season 41 Entry Draft Rankings: Second Mock Draft

Kingma

SEASON 41 VHL ENTRY DRAFT BIG BOARD

24dk8r6.png

So here we are with yet another installment of the Season 41 Entry Draft rankings. In my previous edition, I hoped to have some words with the top picks however out of respect for their GMs, I decided that I didn't want to disturb them during their playoff runs.

There are not many changes in this ranking. Quite a few of the draftees have not had a lot of meaningful practice time due to the playoffs and necessary energy conservation. Those that have found the time have only been able to devote a few hours here and there. The biggest gains were made by defenseman Jakub Ackerman and right winger Kyle Kingma. The recent draft lottery has been reflected in this ranking and I have made minor tweaks to projections based on these teams' needs and who might be available. I am still projecting Fedir Okranitz to be picked up in the first round by the Toronto Legion due to him being a skilled goal keeper. I believe Okranitz may go higher through trades if he can keep working hard in practice.

I think things will get interesting in the coming weeks after the playoffs play out and player achievements are rewarded. Next week I will get a rundown highlight of the top ten picks.

Cheers.

I'll never keep up with the guys who have time for jobs and are able to grind out the extra TPE on tasks.  Hopefully I go to a team which is competitive and I can add another couple championships to my resume.   Also hoping I can pass Dougie Daniels TPE totals.

I'll never keep up with the guys who have time for jobs and are able to grind out the extra TPE on tasks.  Hopefully I go to a team which is competitive and I can add another couple championships to my resume.   Also hoping I can pass Dougie Daniels TPE totals.

McJustice doesn't have a job...... if you get 7 TPE / week, you'll have a decent shot at winning some awards at some pt.

I named you top 4 before

• Admin

Did you just describe Chershenko?

Last four letters are right.

Yes, but not for too much longer I don;'t think.  I don;'t know, there was a rule change so not sure how much longer I stay there,.

The 175 + 25 banked allows you to stay longer, maybe.