Minor Changes going into S93

Beketov

Goalies don't look like they are hurting at this point. I see this change was intended to make cap friendly players score more. I know my opinion isn't on the popular side, but it is setting up my players future move.

• Commissioner
2 hours ago, Steve said:

Goalies don't look like they are hurting at this point. I see this change was intended to make cap friendly players score more. I know my opinion isn't on the popular side, but it is setting up my players future move.

Small testing sample size (for time sake) combined with even smaller sample size of the current season. We have no reason to believe things won’t even out a bit as we expect them to and if they don’t and we feel it needs to be adjusted more we will.

17 hours ago, Beketov said:

Small testing sample size (for time sake) combined with even smaller sample size of the current season. We have no reason to believe things won’t even out a bit as we expect them to and if they don’t and we feel it needs to be adjusted more we will.

I still stand by my idea that instead of artificially boosting scoring or introducing a full hybrid attribute system for goalies, we could just lower the conversion rate of TPE to STHS TPA for goalies down to like 0.8 or 0.9 so that the skill gap is lessened and any increase in scoring is done completely naturally without the possibility of breaking settings in STHS. Artificially boosting scoring could have unforeseen consequences that cause certain parts of the sim to become more messed up in the future, which is why I feel we just shouldn't mess with sliders.

• Admin
5 hours ago, eagle_3450 said:

I still stand by my idea that instead of artificially boosting scoring or introducing a full hybrid attribute system for goalies, we could just lower the conversion rate of TPE to STHS TPA for goalies down to like 0.8 or 0.9 so that the skill gap is lessened and any increase in scoring is done completely naturally without the possibility of breaking settings in STHS. Artificially boosting scoring could have unforeseen consequences that cause certain parts of the sim to become more messed up in the future, which is why I feel we just shouldn't mess with sliders.

It's almost certainly not the first time sliders have been changed in the sim.