Graphic Grader

Will

• Senior Admin

Hi. Looking to add one guy to the graphic grading team. Need someone who's going to be consistent on a week-to-week basis so please take that into consideration before applying. 

Pay is 1 TPE for every 8 graphics graded. Apply below with a few sentences telling me why I should hire you. 

Im a vet.

Graphic job is what I've wanted all along as a Writing Grader sucks the big one.

This will probably boost my activity which would be nice.

Draper is already head grader.. smh... and I've been here longer than you have... I knew you were a star the moment you joined..

I'd like to apply. I realize I am new to the site, but I do have experience with GFX on this forum and other forums as well. I'm an active member and check the site daily. I'd love the opportunity.

Hire this man.

He can explain all the reasons my team canada player cut and sig I made with it suck balls.

Edited by jaladolar

I'd like to apply. I realize I am new to the site, but I do have experience with GFX on this forum and other forums as well. I'm an active member and check the site daily. I'd love the opportunity.

I second Schneiderman. I've loved every sig he's put out, guy really knows his stuff.

I support this man as well. 

• Senior Admin

How am I not hired for this yet???/

I'll hit you up next time I need a writing grader ;) 

IR - You just got the job with VHLM Mag so I'm going to give this one to a new guy

devils - I'm just not sure you have enough graphic experience yet to be able to grade other people's work, keep at it for sure though!

Thanks to everyone else for applying but I've decided to give Schneiderman a shot. Everyone please apply for the next spot, there were loads of good applicants this time around and it was a really tough decision - I wish there were more spots to fill.