S95 Vancouver Wolves Captains

VancouverLogo(SM).jpg.d7488658665328b087465d49a0a13fa1.jpg

S95 Vancouver Wolves Captains

It was on the eve of the S95 Season, all through the Vancouver Wolves locker room, not a player was stirring, not even Pinky!! Hockey socks all hung in the stalls with care, in hope that the fans would so cheer. The players were nestled snug in their beds with visions of hat tricks dancing in their heads. When Frank arose in a clatter and I sprang to see what was the matter?

“I heading off to camp in Manning Park to catch some rainbow trout, but I cannot trust to leave without putting someone in control of our animated crew so I trust and no who will rule!!”

Puzzled since I was still going to be around. And I am sure that I rule! But without much more time to question, Frank quickly answered, “It is time we announce the our Captains before the season and I leave!!”

“It is time that we name ______________________ as Captain, I do see!!”

He then sprang to his truck and gave a little whistle and a shout before driving away calling out,”Now Trade them!! Trade them all now!! To the top of the VHL, to the top of the standings!! Now trade them away!! Trade away! Trade them all away!!”

Vancouver Wolves Captains:

Spoiler

Captain: Logan Ninefingers @Scurvy

Assistant: Liv Slater @Subject056

Assistant: Mark Calaway @Beketov

Mariah Carey Christmas GIF by Walkers Crisps

Season is starting, the season is starting!!

@Frank@Gaikoku-hito@Beketov@leafsman@Subject056@Scurvy@ScottyP@traphag@Smarch@Thunder@Girts@KaleebtheMighty