S95 Week 2

And we’re back! Hope everyone enjoyed the first week of sims, hope everyone is off to a decent start, and it’s great to be back in the VHL again! Jillian Woods had a pretty on and off start, but by the end of it, I’m feeling pretty good!

Enough about me, lets get to the meat of the past week!

---

As I’m writing this on Monday, we’ve gotten a couple more updates in than I had the last time around, but that makes our achievements no less incredible!

---

100 TPE (First Gens, don’t forget to claim the First Gen Bonus!)

We start off with Feka Ohi Kau, from the first generation @Hacob agency! I had the pleasure of AGMing for this player in the JST, and they always brought the energy after the sims, and I’m thrilled to see them making a return to Houston, and Feka really showcases exactly the kind of players that Houston has been putting out for a long time now. Off to a good start, and the TPE certainly helps!

Our second player this week to cross the 100 TPE threshold is the Latvian legend Laimdots Sarkanis @Anomalijs! Back after a lengthy departure, we’re thrilled to see Laimdots up and earning again, and has brought their scoring touch back to Mississauga. They’re picking up a very respectable amount of TPE a week and should be a great player in Mississauga and beyond for quite some time. Congratulations!

Another representative from Mississauga, and a First Generation player as well, we’ve got the big defender Kurt Bachmann @Blutch . They’ve been doing great with Trivia every week, getting to know our long history, and bringing the consistency we’re always looking for here in the VHL!

(Also shoutout to @mmrs617 for the incredible Press Conference GIFS, check it out in the Mississauga Press Conference thread!)

Finally we’ve got Dog Jagr @koty_k , a player I know @Ricer13 was very high on in the VHLM draft, and the bet seems to be paying out, with Jagr crossing the 100 TPE mark over the last week! Another huge defender, and having a great performance so far this season! Excited to see what comes next for the Dog!

200 TPE

Our first player to reach the graduation mark for the VHLM is none other than Captain Nugget Jr! As they quickly approach the threshold they set on their first player all those seasons ago, one must appreciate the consistency and the player performance Nugget jr has had so far! Keep it up @Captain nugget!

Next up is Bartholomew Lorequavius from @jaypc8237! After flying past their last player’s total, this goaltending prodigy has been facing shot after shot in San Diego, really getting those reps in. They’re making great work in the ISFL, and doing a bunch of Trivia, finding out how much the little things can put you ahead! Great energy, and a great career ahead of them!

Inker Belle, also currently in San Diego and is off to an incredible start in the VHLM! We’ve come to expect nothing less from @WildfireMicro, and I’m sure Stockholm and Toronto are excited to get their hands on this dynamic forward. We’ll be rooting for consistency and moderation here, and making sure to enjoy the process along the way! Careers and long, and Inker Belle has what it takes for the long haul!

400 TPE

The first of our VHLE Graduates is none other than the legendary @Phil, back this time in Sakic form! There are always Hall of Fame expectation when Phil comes through the ranks, and I’m not sure many have had the longstanding consistency that Phil has had throughout the years, and I’m sure we could all stand to learn a little something about avoiding burnout from him. A stand-up user and a stand-up player, coming back to Calgary soon, and I’m excited to see him there soon!

Immediately following is none other than Calgary’s own @Ricer13, and the second in the Panda line of goaltenders from @Lemorse7's agency. Another member with HOF pedigree, and someone I’m sure everyone is sick of hearing me praise at this point, so I’ll leave you off with one final congratulations, and move on to our next player!

Another member I have nothing but wonderful things to say about, is @Aimee 's sophomore player Ahsoka Tano, who has been dominating thus far, and is certainly used to dominating after a HOF first-gen career! You’ll hear lots more from me about that career soon, but for now, we should celebrate the achievements on this player, and enjoy what I’m sure will be a great VHL career starting next season!

Our final recreate in this bunch is a player that I always looked up to when I was first starting, as a dominant long-term forward for the then-dynastic Moscow Menace. I was super excited to see them back, and seems to have had no problem picking right back up where they left off! Another great career is surely in store, but for now, congratulations @Seabass!

For our first generation VHLE graduates, I can’t help but start with Samsayz I-Smell, truly the worst player to ever graduate to the VHL. A complete waste of 3+ draft picks, and surely has nothing to offer at any level. Sure, they may be a TPE machine, a locker room delight, and a great 2-way player, but have you smelled the stench on this one? I suppose I should be happy for @CaptainSB to have hit 400TPE, but I just can’t take the smell anymore!

Dorji Khan is back folks, tell a friend. They never actually went anywhere, but they are here to mess teams up in the VHLE, and earn a ton of TPE in the process. They have mastered the art of Supplemental TPE earning, and are truly a role model player for those who want to have a great player and rarely do PTs. @Oddpurplefly picks the perfect time to do them, usually Theme Week, and gets as many TPE from it as possible, before returning to old reliable, Trivia and Press Conferences! They’ve been getting Fantasy Zone TPE as well, which more than makes up any difference between a PT and Welfare. Smarter not Harder folks! And Khan will have a great career because of it. Congratulations!

---

I believe that’s all for this week on the milestones front, and a great haul here, so lets celebrate the VHLM and VHLE GMs who are giving their players the tools to make it happen!

Our Media Prompt for this week, which once again can absolutely be written, graphical, or in Podcast form is as such:

You’ve just been traded. Management gives you a call, and you’re off to a new team. What thoughts are running through your head, and how do you process the sudden and major change?

@Spartan has been known to thrive in the big moments, including trades involving future or current superstars. I don’t know if there’s anyone better at it. So when I got traded, and heard I was off to a new team, I knew that I was somehow on the worse end of the deal. You always know that being traded away from Moscow means the team you’re going to just got worse. Even if I know I’ll be great! But I know myself, I know my game, and I know that whatever value was placed on my services, I know I can outdo them. So bring it on Moscow, let me show you how much better I can be! And of course I’ll be joining @Garsh in their daily “Spartan Sucks” emojis.

See you soon everyone!

---

Past Weeks

Week 1

Edited by jacobcarson877