Christmas Banner

Frank

That was never mentioned, so nice try smart ass.

So you assume I have admin powers are you too stupid to comprehend that the image might be in this thread. Considering it was posted in the op and the post I made.

I hope to god you're trying to troll me right now or I'm gonna start to wonder how you tie your shoes in the morning. 

So you assume I have admin powers are you too stupid to comprehend that the image might be in this thread. Considering it was posted in the op and the post I made.

I hope to god you're trying to troll me right now or I'm gonna start to wonder how you tie your shoes in the morning. 

The original photo posted in this thread is the banner, I looked at it and it stretched my page. The photo then posted in a comment fit but was not in the banner spot in the skin. Not sure what's hard to figure out the confusion. You started being a douche for some reason when I was explaining what I was seeing and what you were saying wasn't matching up. But thanks for insulting me.

The original photo posted in this thread is the banner, I looked at it and it stretched my page. The photo then posted in a comment fit but was not in the banner spot in the skin. Not sure what's hard to figure out the confusion. You started being a douche for some reason when I was explaining what I was seeing and what you were saying wasn't matching up. But thanks for insulting me.

This was my post...

Same size as the old banner...

http://i.imgur.com/RLsgNkW.png

There shouldn't have been any confusion.