Official Videogame Thread

Sandro

Got my PS4 last week by the way as a bundle with a second controller, the camera and The Last of Us Remastered. Feels like I'm the last person on this planet to play this game :lol:. Really good game so far, although I don't quite get the hype... yet. But I'm still pretty much at the beginning, for example Tess is still there and just judging by how they advertised the game I don't expect her to be around much longer ;), so I expect thing to pick up once Joel and Ellie are alone out there :).

Im about ready to pull the trigger on the XBONE. Haven't played Watchdogs yet because I wanted to wait until I did get the X1, so I am looking forward to playing that one, as well as the new Assassin Creed's - even more so since Unity will only be ps4/x1.  I am just glad I haven't even thought about selling my 360 since AC Rogue will be ps3/360 only.

Oh, and Its about time they switched things up and made a Templar based game. I am very much looking forward to playing these two.

I've been so excited since I saw the trailer for Unity(and now Rogue), that I have since gone back and am replaying all the AC games in order.

Im about ready to pull the trigger on the XBONE. Haven't played Watchdogs yet because I wanted to wait until I did get the X1, so I am looking forward to playing that one, as well as the new Assassin Creed's - even more so since Unity will only be ps4/x1.  I am just glad I haven't even thought about selling my 360 since AC Rogue will be ps3/360 only.

Oh, and Its about time they switched things up and made a Templar based game. I am very much looking forward to playing these two.

I've been so excited since I saw the trailer for Unity(and now Rogue), that I have since gone back and am replaying all the AC games in order.

I played Watch Dogs on the PS3 and thought it was a great game but I wish I would've waited for the next-gen version, it's unreal how much better it looks. So I think you made the right call there ;)

Hideo Kojima is a gaming god. Del Toro is awesome. Reedus is a badass. I like horror. I like to be scared. I can't bring myself to keep playing it. If the full game is like that teaser I played, it's going to be one of the most terrifying games of all time. THIS PLEASES ME GREATLY.

Well it's not surprising because it's a new system, same thing with 07 or whatever when they left a lot out. It was clear they were still working on it and it really, really sucks that it's not in. The only thing that is truly horseshit is the way they treated the consumer. I'm going to hold off on buying it because I don't want them to get money with the way they handled everything. Shady fucks.