Official Videogame Thread

Sandro

The hype is FUCKING REAL!

Kane's backhander and celly..  :o

Edited by FueledByRamen

^^ Is it just me or do the players not look as good as past editions. Like Dats looks way off and I couldn't recognize Tavares without looking at the number. Arena looks great and some with the jersey movement.

"The Division: Coming 2015"

WHAT THE FUCK!? Wasn't it supposed to be Fall 2014!? :'(

Edited by FueledByRamen

Missed the Microsoft conference, but caught EA's. What in the hell? Kind of an underwhelming conference. Basically just a bunch of alpha stuff, an announcement that Bioware Edmonton is making a new IP and some Mirrors Edge. Criterion idea seems cool, but all that stuff seems years out.

No Star Wars stuff either? Just very underwhelmed. Like Battlefield Hardline was the thing? Really? The game that comes out in October? Grumble.  

Missed the Microsoft conference, but caught EA's. What in the hell? Kind of an underwhelming conference. Basically just a bunch of alpha stuff, an announcement that Bioware Edmonton is making a new IP and some Mirrors Edge. Criterion idea seems cool, but all that stuff seems years out.

No Star Wars stuff either? Just very underwhelmed. Like Battlefield Hardline was the thing? Really? The game that comes out in October? Grumble.  

They opened their show with them making Star Wars: Battlefront.

They opened their show with them making Star Wars: Battlefront.

Yeah I missed that. But I was kinda hoping to see something from both Visceral and Bioware and potential Star Wars projects. Battlefront will likely be cool, but probably the least interesting SW game going to come out of EA that isn't mobile tbh. 

Xbox killed it

Glad I'm an owner

No mic drop style moment. Good show but nothing that got me really excited. Ball is in Sony's court to kill it, gimme Project Beast + The Last Guardian + Uncharted 4!

My thoughts: Microsoft did well, 90 minutes straight of games is fantastic, but it was full of too much CGI and after all the hype there was no megaton that made me go "HOLY SHIT I NEED THIS". AC Unity co-op looks fantastic too.

EA conference started well with Battlefront, then got shitty. NHL and Mirror's Edge look nice but that was about it.

Ubi is gonna be so cringeworthy with Aisha Tyler. <_<

Not doing so hot on my predictions right now. 3.5 out of 7 points on Microsoft, 5.5 out of 7 points on EA, and 2.5 out of 7 points on Ubisoft. Microsoft showed a ton but I still didn't see a reason for me to say "I NEED AN XBOX ONE". The ball is in Sony's court and they have a big opportunity here. GIB PROJECT BEAST.

Yeah Ubi has seemed to have the best conference. Aisha Tyler aside, some neat concepts there. At least they showed some gameplay footage/trailers. Who knows how everything turns out actual game wise for them but they are always trying to do some new stuff at least. 

The conference I was looking forward to the most and I can't watch it because Ustream is complete shit.

Edited by FueledByRamen

At what point was that a good PC? Sony has been incredibad so far and it has gotten worse and worse towards the end imho,

I don't know.. Mortal Kombat X, Phantom Pain, GTA V, Last of Us and now Arkham Knight