College Bowl Pick 'Em

sterling

First I've heard of this and I run the fantasy zone, lol.

We'll Bash it's not like you're totally in the loop of it haha. It was said in one of the older threads here. Because of inflation we were only going to do the VHL Fantasy Hockey one for TPE. It's fine others have other interests and I'm with you on that, but they don't have to reward TPE for them. Also not sure what that has to do with recruiting? Maybe that's just a jab at the fact I've earned TPE for promoting this site though.

I'll do it regardless, trust me I like free TPE. But we had discussed inflation with the Pick'em's cause we had  (NBA) Basketball, (NFL) Football, Hockey, Baseball, College Basketball and NCAA Football going. I believe a joke was made that we even give TPE for Nascar haha

I'll do it regardless, trust me I like free TPE. But we had discussed inflation with the Pick'em's cause we had (NBA) Basketball, (NFL) Football, Hockey, Baseball, College Basketball and NCAA Football going. I believe a joke was made that we even give TPE for Nascar haha

My bet's on Danica.

We'll Bash it's not like you're totally in the loop of it haha. It was said in one of the older threads here. Because of inflation we were only going to do the VHL Fantasy Hockey one for TPE. It's fine others have other interests and I'm with you on that, but they don't have to reward TPE for them. Also not sure what that has to do with recruiting? Maybe that's just a jab at the fact I've earned TPE for promoting this site though.

Exactly Kendrick, I run this portion of the league and the people in charge of this site are so inept at running it I have not even been informed of this. And yeah it is a jab at you because you talk of inflation a lot but you gained more TPE from recruiting in one season with this player than most people earn in a season total. The inflation problem only applies to a select few people in this league anyway, the select few like you and green who will spend 100 hours a week recruiting members. The average person hasn't been affected much. We've always had multiple sports games for TPE, cutting a few back maybe, getting rid of all of them besides hockey is a major change. We are basically taking away something fun from members so we can justify giving a select few massive points for recruiting seems pretty fucking lame to me.

But how is that meant to insult me? I earned TPE from recruitment for going out and actually putting the effort it. It's getting old how I have to defend myself for trying to get people here. I do much more than people thinking it's just posting in a forum once validated.

Also, since when do a select few have the ability to recruit and others don't? I don't spend a lot of time doing it, but it works. We never actually used to give TPE for things like this. Not sure why it's such a mess to take it away. Higgins, Sterling and more all supported the notion that wasn't even brought forth by me. You are making this a I vs. Kendrick thing, when in reality all I'm doing is telling you what went down. I also think your perception of recruiting is totally off. Also in case you didn't see it, recruiting rewards have changed.

But how is that meant to insult me? I earned TPE from recruitment for going out and actually putting the effort it. It's getting old how I have to defend myself for trying to get people here. I do much more than people thinking it's just posting in a forum once validated.

Also, since when do a select few have the ability to recruit and others don't? I don't spend a lot of time doing it, but it works. We never actually used to give TPE for things like this. Not sure why it's such a mess to take it away. Higgins, Sterling and more all supported the notion that wasn't even brought forth by me. You are making this a I vs. Kendrick thing, when in reality all I'm doing is telling you what went down. I also think your perception of recruiting is totally off. Also in case you didn't see it, recruiting rewards have changed.

As far as me insulting you on recruiting, it's not really an insult, just a fact. You earned way too much, more than deserved in my opinion and a lot of others. When ever I say something like that you talk about how much effort and time you put in. If I mention not everyone has the time to put into recruiting that you do you go off about how easy it is and anyone can do it and get what you do. That is not the case and everyone knows it. I got a new recruiting pay scale for recruiting that makes more sense. 1 TPE for every person you recruit that earns 100 TPE and that 1 TPE is part of your weekly cap. The weekly cap which is meant to allow all to be competitive is gone. It has become the Kendrick and Green can get 1500 TPE and the rest of you can earn 1000 max. Don't tell me everyone can do it when you two have earned double everyone else. Proof is in the puddin son.

But that's not my fault is it? I only did what the rules laid out. People keep blaming me for earning all that TPE when everyone else could've done the same thing under the same rules. So really, I should respond with "Well that's your fault?", but that seems counter productive.

I'm not sure what you aren't understanding here though, why can Green and I do recruiting but others can't? The rewards are there, not sure what changes just because of a difference in username. Proof is in the pudding, yet the proof says that everyone else can do the same thing we can. Hell look at gorlab, he seems to be doing a good job of recruiting too.

Putting it at 1 TPE capped makes no incentive. Maybe you don't understand what incentive actually does for this. I get that you want this to be worth TPE too, hell why wouldn't I? I'm just telling you want people agreed on (more people than me) so blame them too.

Also, how does everyone know it? That's just false info you are trying to pass as real.

But that's not my fault is it? I only did what the rules laid out. People keep blaming me for earning all that TPE when everyone else could've done the same thing under the same rules. So really, I should respond with "Well that's your fault?", but that seems counter productive.

I'm not sure what you aren't understanding here though, why can Green and I do recruiting but others can't? The rewards are there, not sure what changes just because of a difference in username. Proof is in the pudding, yet the proof says that everyone else can do the same thing we can. Hell look at gorlab, he seems to be doing a good job of recruiting too.

Putting it at 1 TPE capped makes no incentive. Maybe you don't understand what incentive actually does for this. I get that you want this to be worth TPE too, hell why wouldn't I? I'm just telling you want people agreed on (more people than me) so blame them too.

Also, how does everyone know it? That's just false info you are trying to pass as real.

Whatever, you take it as a personal insult to you when you are just the example. Yeah Gorlab has lots of buddies from SHL he can snag. Lots of SHLers have brought over friends to get recruiting points and it's great to have those guys here. I'm not against recruiting, I still think it pays too heavily but that's just my opinion. You say everyone has the option but the fact is few are benefiting greatly while others are making nothing, that is a fact, anyone can see it easily. Say everyone can do it? I don't really feel I have the time to put into it when I work 14-20 hours a day. but hey I'm one person, I'm sure everyone feels the way you do and I'm the exception.I don't care about recruiting points since the changes, I just hate seeing the things I love about the league being destroyed by false inflation reports. All of this crap started because of yours and Greens rookies and a mistake made by the league in recruiting TPE. (9 TPE max a week. Yearly predictions and 6 weeks per season of fantasy zone uncapped then Recruiting points) Once every 6 VHL seasons some guys earn TPE for NFL, well we found the problem,  :rolleyes: