I went to Chipotle today

Sandro

It's my second time, but I'm considering it a re-do on the first because I was incredibly hungover and they were so busy the service ended up being shit. But now that the Metrotown location is open, I'll be visiting much more often. Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeee this is soooooooo good.

Eat food while you're drinking then you won't have a hang over. 

Just sayin'

I am aware of this.

I chose to ignore that knowledge last time I was drinking with friends.

It was not smart.

sandro's white girl conversion is 50% complete

Is Chipotle a "white girl" thing? I know about it because of how much the other YouTubers I know gushed about it.

There is no better hangover food then Chipotle.

It tasted amazing but I still felt like absolute shit, soooooo yeah.

Many people don't eat before drinking because of the effects drinking won't have on them if the meal is what soaks up the alcohol. Doing it while drinking somewhat limits your hangover, doing it before doesn't allow a buzz to hit you so soon. Doing it while hungover actually extends your hangover.

Many people don't eat before drinking because of the effects drinking won't have on them if the meal is what soaks up the alcohol. Doing it while drinking somewhat limits your hangover, doing it before doesn't allow a buzz to hit you so soon. Doing it while hungover actually extends your hangover.

I knew the first two things but not the third. Huh.

Eat a dinner-size meal before drinking.

What do you order? I usually go for a bowl because I'm a bitch.

i get a bowl because when they make the burrito (at least the 2 times i got one), they didn't spread everything out well enough.

also the chips are so salty

I knew the first two things but not the third. Huh.

The reason you are hungover after is because the water in your system has been replaced with alcoholized substance (i.e. Vodka, Beer) and is de-hydrated. Eating during that actually enables your body to confuse the de-hydration with the process of digesting food. Water, cucumber and other water heavy snacks are what will bring you out. The belief is that if you pop by a McDonalds and load up on grease, that it will rid you of a hangover. That is false, as well as the notion that if you eat bread it will soak in the alcohol and when you go to the washroom you can discard it. Try eating water loaded snacks and drinking water. A slight addition of powered or gatorade doesn't hurt, but don't overdue it.

The reason you are hungover after is because the water in your system has been replaced with alcoholized substance (i.e. Vodka, Beer) and is de-hydrated. Eating during that actually enables your body to confuse the de-hydration with the process of digesting food. Water, cucumber and other water heavy snacks are what will bring you out. The belief is that if you pop by a McDonalds and load up on grease, that it will rid you of a hangover. That is false, as well as the notion that if you eat bread it will soak in the alcohol and when you go to the washroom you can discard it. Try eating water loaded snacks and drinking water. A slight addition of powered or gatorade doe

sn't hurt, but don't overdue it.

Dr Kendrick everyone

• Head Moderator

Is this...  new to Canada?  I would have surely thought it would have been in Mongolia by now since McD's had a hand in it, let alone Canada.  The original one in Denver is neat.

Is this...  new to Canada?  I would have surely thought it would have been in Mongolia by now since McD's had a hand in it, let alone Canada.  The original one in Denver is neat.

Are you new to Canada? Canada gets everything 5 years after its big. Hell I heard about a new aspiring artist named Macklemore the other day

I thought that was just basic knowledge though. I thought everyone who has skipped hangovers by going to the gym instead of in their bed knew that that

Remember: What should be common sense, is common sense, but few in the world have it.

Ive gone to the gym with a hangover. Did not feel better. Lol. Your advice about water is right though, that always helps me.

Remember: What should be common sense, is common sense, but few in the world have it.

Ive gone to the gym with a hangover. Did not feel better. Lol. Your advice about water is right though, that always helps me.

I can assure you as someone who personally doesn't drink the amount of water recommended, it's wise to load up on it when hungover even if it has no taste.

I can assure you as someone who personally doesn't drink the amount of water recommended, it's wise to load up on it when hungover even if it has no taste.

Yeah I either completely forget to water up, or i say fuck it