Jordan Vows Retribution

Merica

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/after-isis-execution-angry-king-abdullah-quotes-clint-eastwood-to-u.s.-lawmakers/article/2559770

King Abdullah vows retribution like ISIS has never seen before after they burned their pilot alive.

It's about to get nasty. Jordan is going to fuck them up.

How much, exactly, do you know about Jordan?

I've got a rough idea of their army, and a rough idea of what ISIS has assembled in regards of manpower, arms, and money throughout the last year. Taking all that into account, all I did was saying that I don't believe Jordan's call for arms is what'll ultimately defeats them.

I've got a rough idea of their army, and a rough idea of what ISIS has assembled in regards of manpower, arms, and money throughout the last year. Taking all that into account, all I did was saying that I don't believe Jordan's call for arms is what'll ultimately defeats them.

Well, saying that Jordan is going to fuck them up is not the same as saying they will ultimately defeat them, because they won't without help, but I highly advise that the Middle East doesn't take Jordan seriously.

If they put boots on the ground and go after ISIS, the ballgame is completely changed.

Well, saying that Jordan is going to fuck them up is not the same as saying they will ultimately defeat them, because they won't without help, but I highly advise that the Middle East doesn't take Jordan seriously.

If they put boots on the ground and go after ISIS, the ballgame is completely changed.

Aight, good example of insufficient reading comprehension on my part there.

It is a game changer, yeah. I doubt that it will be that to a high extent, but in combination with the loss the Kurds thankfully handed them in the battle of Kobane maybe the psychological effect is going to be bigger than I expect.