CUP SPEECH

gorlab

I am writing this FM590 to say a few words about my first VHL season and first Continental Cup. I want to thank the New York Americans for the overwhelming success I've experienced in my first VHL season.

Advantage has been a fantastic GM who has built one of the most dominant sim league teams I've ever been a part of. Sterling and Smarch have some kind of influence on NYA as well, although they refuse to meet me at Fuddruckers in fear of catching that inadvertent fade, but this team would be horrid without them. I also would like to thank the VHL's #1 D-man and my VHL mentor, VICTOR. He's one of the few people I stuck around in the VHL for, and it's nice to win a cup with the old boy. XXX is the sole reason I had a 100+ point year and it was a pleasure centering him. I look forward to doing it again. Klose is my old SHL pal and landing on the same great team as him in the S40 draft class made me cry tears of joy. funky_munk and BOOM gave me the will to live every day to the fullest so thanks to them. Congrats to the Riga Reign on the great season, I'm sorry they had to get that work in the finals. 

This is my first cup in my first season, I plan to win the cup every season until I retire, so this is only the first chapter of the best VHLer of all-time. Thank you to the entire VHL for bearing witness to the start of my legacy. 

THANK YOU ALL!  :1st: