Too Much Scoring in the VHLM

Christmas

Francis York Morgan, here.

There is way too much scoring in the VHLM. I was checking out my stats, because who wouldn’t do that, from game to game, and I noticed that I was doing pretty well for myself. While I wasn’t scoring a lot of goals or anything, I was bringing the points and that seemed like a great start to my career. A point per game defenseman? Forget about it. However, I looked at my scoring relative to my team, and I could not believe it. I was one of five players over a point per game on my team. The Wild have 3 of 4 point per game players. Then I saw the Blades, and was completely flabbergasted by what I saw. 14 point players? Two of them? For crying out loud even the Storm has a 16 point guy AND two 14 point guys. In six games.

Of course that is nothing compared to the Gladiators players. They have played six games, but Jack Ryan and Vogon Jeltz have 20+ points! How is that even possible!? This is like EASHL point totals. Clearly the VHLM needs to do something about this because this kind of stuff is garbage and may force me to ask the coach if I want to play at forward. Who wants to play defense when goaltenders are letting in goals like it is their job?