Seattle GM Controversy Winding Down

Phil

The biggest new in the VHL last week was not that Munk has sent three deaths threats to each Commissioner, nor the fact that Encarnation has still to register one fight this season, but rather the debacle over the Seattle GM situation.

Rumours that the Commissioners were going to be removing Bushito from his position as Seattle GM sent shockwaves of fury through the Seattle Bears organization and everyone affiliated, resulting in players threatening to leave, retire, or kill the Commissioners:

ill kil dose commies fuk u jrdy

The rumours were spurred on due to the disappearance of Bushito just before the end of the off-season. It has been confirmed that his real life is responsible.

The Commissioners issued a statement this past Thursday stating that this was unacceptable.

We at the VHL Headquarters feel that it is unacceptable to let real life get in the way of the role of a General Manager in the best Simulation League in the World and those that cannot live up to these simple standards shall be cast out by the power vested in me and my fellow Commissioners. There can be no excuse great enough to not be online for 3 straight days. 

This put into question the whole purpose of an Assistant GM. Not every team has one, but Seattle has had one for a full Season now and if Assistants cannot fill in when the GM is not available then what are they? Puppets? Muppets? Kermit the Swedish Chef? You decide VHL, because this reporter is out of ideas. 

Edited by Phil

nor the fact that Encarnation has still to register one fight this season,

It's a conspiracy to stop me from becoming the 5-time PIM king, those fuckfaces!