2013/14 NBA Discussion

Squinty

Guest Svoboda_3

Gold digger recorded it and pushed it to TMZ. The rest is history. :lol: Good to see Sterling FINALLY out. He should have been gone 10 years earlier.

(The minus thing is now that Doc Rivers will return next season for LAC. :ph34r: I really had hoped that they have to hire a Del Negro-type of coach again. :lol:)

I bet Sterling hated that Coach's name :lol:

3- She probably got a lot of money.

To be honest, I don't think both of the above is true. Sterling is a notorious and known racist, she must have an IQ below sea level to oversee that. As if she did discover his personal opinion on that matter in said conversation...

Absolutely, this was the first thing that came to my mind.

i wouldn't. i scammed her instagram page and she's hot, but she's as insane as lady gaga.

i would fuck. but w/ protection.

I wouldn't. The amount of plastic surgery reminds me of Joan Rivers.

What Sterling did was absolutely horrible and no excuses needed, but I also find it funny how Magic Johnson is the one telling everyone how horrible of  person he is. Funny how a guy that cheated faithfully on his wife and got HIV from it is telling people how to live their lives. 

What Sterling did was absolutely horrible and no excuses needed, but I also find it funny how Magic Johnson is the one telling everyone how horrible of  person he is. Funny how a guy that cheated faithfully on his wife and got HIV from it is telling people how to live their lives.

Past is Past. He's paid for his mistake and has a completely different outlook on life. Can't be holding that against him, people change. Its been like 23ish years?

You want to see a game featuring the Brooklyn Refs and the Raptors, go watch TSN. These refs are sure rewarding Kidd for getting fined.

you have some interesting world views I must say.

Even more bullshit by these Refs. 

i cant even comprehend what these refs were doing.. like it hurts me. Lowry would get called for blocking when he was there first and above the restricted area, then DeRozen would go the other way and be called for the offensive when the Blatche did the same this as Lowry. like they didnt even try to hide the fact who they wanted to win

Garnett forearm push off'd lowry twice and pierce forearmed lowry to the chest all in the final play. But nope whistle in the ass. Joey Crawford is a moron.

what a horrawful final play call

kwyn5Uo.jpg

Guest Svoboda_3

The Raptors season can only be categorized as successful despite an early exit. Not only did they establish franchise records, but they got the fan base so excited for next year. Best fans in the NBA. That was simply awesome to follow this season. I believe in Masai, I believe he can touch the sky...

Wrong tyler. Play call was exactly what it needed to be. Pick and roll with Demar or Lowry and either break or pass the hedging D off the screen. What was bad was the spacing. Ross panicked and moved toward the ball dragging his man closer to lowry's lane. On the drive after Garnett's first push off it made lowry move towards Anderson and his swipe to cause lowry to mishandle the ball. If that mishandle doesn't happen it wouldn't be a stretch to assume lowry gets a shot off sooner before Pierce's help D. Not to mention Patterson went towards short corner then came back to the hoop clogging the lane even more.

Edited by 8Ovechkin8

• 4 weeks later...