Claimed:Unprofessional Cast 2.0 (Feat. Frank, Prod. Chevy)

Kesler

Thoughts:

- "Aim Low" Frank says - you heard him Mr. Jones. If Thomassen scores on you now... you just probably just retire. 

- I still think Kesler should sound like an 8-year old. That should be my next question to you: Can you sound like an 8-year old for the rest of your podcast days?

- 20 games wouldn't seriously affect career stats, btw... this is why PPG or hits per game etc stats exist. I think it would add a little more predictability to the league :)

- Don't worry Mr Jones.... that thread in our LR is one of 3 or 4 that I have planned on creating. Be excited. 

- I can't call you Master Chevy? Okay, I'll just announce you as "Drove ma Chevy to the Levy by the Levy was Kesler"

- Mr. Hobo-Burping Frank <-- new member name

- Post your first piece, Chevy, and I'll post mine!

- Got to 50 minute but now it's time to get drunk

- AAAAAAANnnnd I';m back. This shoud be great.

- fluersfan1249124 is an odd name, but my old one was 'ssdd911' which, without explaning, is totally sssshit. Once explained.. it's godly. So you can't judge a bok by its cover.

-  gorlab = balrog spelled backwards - like the badass fire demon from LOTR

- I like "Bushito Phone Destroyer" as a title. 

- No cap space? Get a storage loker ? 

- We'd just need to separate the VHL and VHLm. We've need to buy another version of the sim and run them completely independatn of one another

- FUCK YOU> Brampton and Sasktoon were once the BEST VHLM teams.Aidan Shaw, Jardy Bunklewirth, Gerrard and many others wouldn't be the same if they weren't a part of those teams,

- Inflation is REAL - I did everything and sooooooo much extra with Gerrard - I mean thousands of hours of work - and I only managed to get 994TPE. By these days standards, that would be closer to 1,500TPE (not even bloody exaggerating)

- I don't piss off Joey <3

- Col Rcvkery = Jericho guys..

- oh, you figured it out, gj

- Denver for President! He needs to post more in my presence. 

- Boychuk is BEAST - I love dat man.#defohomo

- Pablo? Who Pablo! Introduce me.

- Shoutout to Phil? Rigged, Phil was permabanned by Sterling years ago anyway..

- Decent podcast fellas! Let's see more of this shit . Dammit I need another beer. your conflicting voice tones are a great way to sober up... thanks/fu. Looking forward to more editions.

Edited by Phil