Claimed:Unprofessional Cast 2.0 (Feat. Frank, Prod. Chevy)

Kesler

Context: 3/3 - I listened to like 30 minutes 1 hour of it so far, and it's been good so I'll go with my Meute bias on this one and give full marks before I listen to the rest.

Professionalism: 2/2 - Professional in an unprofessional way.

Editing: 1/1 - I heard music.

Overall: 6/6

Edited by DollarAndADream

Saskatoon (Coach/Slobo/Myself) has been one of the most successful franchise in the NA in the past 15 years, strange choice to remove.

Depends upon your definition of successful. If by successful you mean a great place for noobs to go, I agree that Coach/Slobo/ you all provided a great environment for your players there.

If by success you are talking wins, the Wild have not won a cup since S28, so it's not that strange a choice to remove. 

Depends upon your definition of successful. If by successful you mean a great place for noobs to go, I agree that Coach/Slobo/ you all provided a great environment for your players there.

If by success you are talking wins, the Wild have not won a cup since S28, so it's not that strange a choice to remove. 

gottem

Wins or cups? Because winning-wise Saskatoon has stayed largely competitive.