Squinty

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guys a bitch and a half.

1) hire a fucking security guard

2) higher more people to set up your fucking mountain of a stage

3) higher some truck drivers that can actually fucking drive and not crash all your gay ass LEDs.

I MAD

Hes a major doucher, but you have to hand it to em, hes arguably one of the best hip hop artist of all time. Haven't heard much of his new shit, but back in the day, everyone was bumping his music. I really hate how he presents himself and how he acts but overrated seems a bit much scratch that, that shit cray

Edited by sball66

Hes a major doucher, but you have to hand it to em, hes arguably one of the best hip hop artist of all time. Haven't heard much of his new shit, but back in the day, everyone was bumping his music. I really hate how he presents himself and how he acts but overrated seems a bit much scratch that, that shit cray

I like you

I'd still say the same. The first time around, sure, it sucks and then the second time, it was completely out of his hands. I'm sure you'll still get your concert.

Y'know he was at Kim's Halloween Party before the alleged "crash" ever happened, right? Not that I care, cause I'll still be seeing him in Toronto on the same day I picked.

As someone who has actually seen him live, this isn't true.

I actually saw him live as well back in 2008, it was horrible.

Now that's not true because I saw him during WTT and it was the greatest concert i've ever been to in my life

He puts on a great show, but he himself was fucking terrible when I saw him.

Edited by Sandro