FUCK KANYE WEST

Squinty

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyler is a fanboy. He will never hate Kanye no matter what Kanye does. But from an outside view, Kanye is a jerk and this is another form of proof

I absolutely love Kanyes music, there really isn't much he can do that will make me hate it you less he pumps out some Lil B shit. But as a person, he's a prick and it's hard to respect him. I'd still pay money to listen to his music, but I wouldn't be his friend given the opportunity.

Well maybe I would.

• 2 weeks later...

Kanye is a "musician" who takes samples of obscure songs or noises, puts them on a loop, then raps simple "controversial" lyrics with bad grammar (cuz he's like so hood yo) and puts it on the beat he just "created".

There, I said it.

Kanye is a steaming pile of dung as a person, his music has sucked balls since his first two albums and rap as a whole has turned into garbage in the past 3-4 years but has been sliding down hill since Biggie and Pac were offed.

MBDTF (release date, November 22, 2010) is better than anything Pac or Biggie ever made but okay.

If you don't know anything about rap don't talk about rap because 9/10 you come across as reaaaaally ignorant.

MBDTF (release date, November 22, 2010) is better than anything Pac or Biggie ever made but okay.

If you don't know anything about rap don't talk about rap because 9/10 you come across as reaaaaally ignorant.

Or you come off as someone who supports someone ignorant, and you are too dumb to see that because you think his music is good. His music is shit, he just stays in the tabloids with his shitty attitude.

You don't know music/are too uneducated to comment if you say his music is shit, only because personally you don't approve of it. But while saying that, its a huge streeetttch to say that about MBDTF even though is was probably his best album and the best album in the last 5 years.

Edited by 8Ovechkin8

I do know music, a lot of it from a ton of genres. Kanye's music is absolute shit, he just finds things to say and scrambles it up into some of his songs. Catchy? Yes. I do believe he started out and rapped about life experiences. Now he just raps about the shit that he has cause he is famous.

By the way, Kanye is not as close to the rap game as Tupac and Biggie. He is a blend of hip-hop, Tupac was never hip-hop.

You don't know music/are too uneducated to comment if you say his music is shit, only because personally you don't approve of it. But while saying that, its a huge streeetttch to say that about MBDTF even though is was probably his best album and the best album in the last 5 years.

I would argue that if you think that is the best album in the past 5 years your opinion is moot. I remember when rap had a message, told a story. Well I guess Kanye tells a story, congrats on your Bentley, congrats on your whore, congrats on your house, congrats on your clubbin, sorry about your relevance to real hip hop. Nice story.

And 808, I say his music is shit because it is shit, listen to his newest song and try not to hang yourself. Shit, a fat British broad named Adele destroyed anything Kanye ever did in terms of a better album in the past 5 years.

Edited by Bushito

When I mean best album I mean in his niche/genre. Its hard to compare someone like Adele, or JT with someone like Kanye or J Cole.  Also when evaluating kanye you have to look at all his music not just his recent stuff. But when you say try to listen to his newer songs and try not to hang yourself, you proving my point; just because you don't like it doesn't mean there's millions out there that don't. All of his recent stuff is hit or miss now a days. Some of the stuff is good while other is terrible. You guys seem blinded by kanye the person when looking at kanye the hip-hop artist. The guy is a shit head prick mother fuck but that doesn't defeat the FACT that he's good at what he does.

Edited by 8Ovechkin8

Or you come off as someone who supports someone ignorant, and you are too dumb to see that because you think his music is good. His music is shit, he just stays in the tabloids with his shitty attitude.

His music IS good though. It's not shit, and you're being ignorant and too close-minded about it.