Argh I forgot how much I hate fan590s.

Jala

So after recently stepping down from my weekly edition of VHLM This Week, which paid me up to 2 TPE a week, I realized I need to do these fucking fan590s again. I always hate having to come up with 150 words of bullshit about something. I also got a 5 on my GFX which is annoying because I'll miss a TPE. Luckily I was able to boost up all the stats I really wanted quickly and now I'm rounding my player out. Can't wait til I'm on my 3rd player with 400 TPE so I can buy the welfare upgrade and never have to do a PT again. If I can manage to get 4 million a year in contracts I can buy the welfare upgrade and the fan590 upgrade and only have to write 150-200 words a week to get my 7 TPE. That'd be pretty sweet. I might just retire my next player as soon as I get 400 TPE so I can get on that sweet welfare TPE ASAP. I dunno. I think this is 200 words, or close to. 184 words before this sentence, good enough.

I was never a fan of the Fan590's either. I only wrote one maybe twice or 3 times in my whole duration here. After writing a Media Spot which is mostly just things you're making up but relating it to stats or league things, I just couldn't get interested in doing more BS for a Fan590.