Wingate achieves Achievement Tracker

CowboyinAmerica

minot.gif

Minot, ND -- We're not even two-thirds of the way through the Minot Gladiators' season, but already, goaltender Hans Wingate has reached one of his goals. Even if he sat for the rest of the season, Wingate would receive his full VHLM bonus heading into the draft this year - an extra 20 practice hours to spend however he wanted.

The manner by which he'd receive that bonus is laid out in the VHLM Achievement Tracker. Wingate has already started 40 games - that's 5 points. Another 6 points come from his 34 wins, third-best in the league. From there, his three shutouts give him another 9 points, totaling 20 before the goalie even looks at his save percentage.

"It feels nice knowing that I'm going to get my full compliment of points heading into the VHL," Wingate says. "I've been working hard, and it's nice to know that it pays off in one way."

He will be receiving his points, that is, unless the commissioners of the league decide to change the criteria by which these points are handed out. It is rumored that one commissioner in particular, stationed in Riga, has it out for Wingate and has already made moves to bar him from joining the Reign franchise in the draft. As a result, so his move in a different direction doesn't look as bad, don't be surprised if the Blue Team changes the criteria to "must have played 50 games outside the United States" or something similar, just to catch Wingate in a pickle.

I think we are somehow linked, to where if one is active, the other can not be.

Ah, so that's the master plan: Bait Calgary into drafting Wingate, Savage gets active and forces Wingate inactive, Seattle wins NA with no competition once Quebec/Toronto grow older. I see your ruse.

I'm just saying, creating brothers with Shaka... when he left he somehow bonded us in a reverse bond situation (sounds fun amirite). Karsten stayed active while Jarkko left, and when I came back to activity is almost immediately when you got busy again. Then I go inactive with Savage and along comes Wingate lol..

I'm just saying, creating brothers with Shaka... when he left he somehow bonded us in a reverse bond situation (sounds fun amirite). Karsten stayed active while Jarkko left, and when I came back to activity is almost immediately when you got busy again. Then I go inactive with Savage and along comes Wingate lol..

So what I'm reading from this is that we both go inactive at the same time, then Shaka comes back.