Claimed:Unprofessional Cast 3.0 (Feat. Boubabi. Prod.Chevy) [Final 6/6]

Kesler

Alright so the first twenty ish minutes is just with me and Jones then, we had a surprised guest in Boubabi join us. Almost right after he joined I accidentally left the call so this is in two parts. The first part is just under half an hour the second part is almost an hour and a half. So here you go and thanks Boubabi for joining us

:cheers:

Part Une: http://www61.zippyshare.com/v/9o35FNhS/file.html

- I maxed out Face-offs with Rafter and Gerrard (who wasn't even a center). 

- They eat dingos and dingos eat babies and babies eat tourists

- I'm pretty sure I can out-drink BOOM... but there's only one way to tell - BOOM: we we'll watch Liverpool/Chelsea game while video skyping and drinking.

- Unprofessional Cast to turn into Orgy Cast 3000?

- Boubs and Edgar, eh? I'll go to the wedding! Hell, I'd plan it.

- Sterling is the mother of rigging. He is definitely the easy answer. 

- I study Kinesiology and workout out 4 times a week plus play sports and write training plans for friends - so good choice boubabi ;) 

- Mitcheless Mickalson. I love it. That's your goalie's name now DT, sorry. 

- will listen to the rest tomorrow - 1 hour in

- I maxed out Face-offs with Rafter and Gerrard (who wasn't even a center). 

- They eat dingos and dingos eat babies and babies eat tourists

- I'm pretty sure I can out-drink BOOM... but there's only one way to tell - BOOM: we we'll watch Liverpool/Chelsea game while video skyping and drinking.

- Unprofessional Cast to turn into Orgy Cast 3000?

- Boubs and Edgar, eh? I'll go to the wedding! Hell, I'd plan it.

- Sterling is the mother of rigging. He is definitely the easy answer. 

- I study Kinesiology and workout out 4 times a week plus play sports and write training plans for friends - so good choice boubabi ;)

- Mitcheless Mickalson. I love it. That's your goalie's name now DT, sorry. 

- will listen to the rest tomorrow - 1 hour in

Sounds good to me Phil Villanova

Context: 3/3 -

I could definitely eat a good amount of burgers. I've cut back myself regarding burgers because of the gym and whatnot.

Defense, eh? Definitely a good idea. With Michael Boychuk over in the SHL, it will be interesting for me to have one here at the same time. Maybe I'll go with that idea. Yeah, SHL is a little new for me and I made a guy over their, Michael Boychuk. He plays on the Regina Force right now, and did for the whole season.

From what I've heard from buddies who've been to Australia, it's awesome over there. He actually brought back Alligator and Kangaroo jerky, and they were both pretty good.

PbP's are probably a good idea over here too. I've done some over in the SHL for early TPE, but not the live playoff ones. The ones I've done were the IIHF ones where it's all in one post.

Dogs for sure.

Boxers for sure as well. I agree with you guys.

Haven't lost with those lines...until the Americans games. Damn Boychuk line, wake up.

Nobody's seemed like a jerk on the VHL to me. There seemed to be a bunch of Kesler hate, and I wasn't sure why and didn't really care. Everybody's been fine here.

Knight podcast has definitely been great to listen to.

Some of these questions are pretty funny.

I could be any of your workout partners. Chev, I'm disappointed you didn't pick me. So disappointed. With our very brief gym conversations that you probably forgot about.

Meute have lost to Riga once as well... :ph34r:

Lots of good draft talk.

I think I'd rather live in Europe as well. Just because I've lived in Canada my whole life.

I'd go to Asia as well.

I couldn't say much about French people either. I took French from Grade 4-11 though. <_<

My stuff on repeat would be.....King Kunta - Kendrick Lamar / Drake - Know Yourself / Big Sean - I Know

That new Drake album is pretty good. A lot of solid songs.

Alex Auld. Oh, man...when Cloutier went down and the Nucks had to ride Auld for the season. That season was great. :lol:

He actually went 33-26-6...that's how good the team in front of him was, because it definitely was not riding on him. He had a .902% as the Nucks #1 goalie, which isn't too bad. That was way back in the 2005/2006 season. You were like 11, Chev.

Lol, voulez vous coucher avec moi.

I had a good time listening to this all.

Obviously, VFX.

Professionalism: 2/2 - Solid question answering.

Editing: 1/1 - Drizzy Drake, yo. Nice to see a song on my current playlist here. :lol:

Overall: 6/6