Fjordscast

diamond_ace

Starting probably next week or the week after, I'd like to start a semi-regular podcast series called "Fjordscast"

It won't be an every week thing I don't think, probably about half the time to 2/3 of the time, and just a 2-pointer, but if anyone wants to guest on it if I can maintain it, let me know in this thread. I want the first few ones to be solo so I can test out the recording setup and everything, but if I can get guesting figured out (which I think I know what to do there, just need to try a few things) then I'd like to start guests on maybe the 5th one or so.

Guest list

Trifecta

Brovy

Boubabi

Bushito

Kendrick

Seth

Edited by diamond_ace

Question: 

Your new player will soon be featured on KnightTime podcast - please can you pronounce it so I do not butcher it completely on air?

Tell me about your new player. What are your goals with him? Which team would you like him to be drafted to? Will you be loyal to the team that does draft him, or will be you moving around until you're happy, or neither?

2-pointer podcasts are great! What made you want to start them? Lack of a TP-earning job?