Trouble in Paradise?

BOOM

With the Season 42 VHL season coming to a close, and teams starting to open(and in some cases, complete) trade discussions, there are rumblings in Switzerland that at least one player is concerned about happenings in Davos. From lineup experiments to long periods of silence from the front office, there are concerns that S42 first overall pick(what a mistake that may turn out to be...) Bismarck Köenig is considering submitting a trade request to a more sociable environment. Having an agent such as "Boom Inc.", it may come as no surprise that a possible move has been discussed. Former player Odin Tordahl was seen as somewhat of a mercenary and even a traitor by many around the VHL and with scum like that on the Boom Inc. payroll in an advisory/mentorship role, the quality of advice being given to Köenig may be questionable at best.

It seems the front office in Davos is aware of the issues put forward by Köenig, although a response is apparently still being determined, as indicated by the five day's since the last communication from anyone in a management role with the team. Boom Inc. players are well known to desire, or even need an active locker room environment so the current situation in Davos will need to be addressed in order to avoid yet another demand from the disappointing, over-rated and under-performing Bismarck Köenig. Early retirement has been discussed although it is unclear if another player would even be signed by the agency as a replacement so a decision will need to be made as soon as possible.

tumblr_lr0qniA8V71qiunvpo1_500.gif

Did you not use to go by Boom Thundowski? Or have a player by that name? I recall you using the name Thunder at some point. So I'm going with this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGklwzZs14M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6voHeEa3ig

TELL ME WHY ARE WE....SO BLIND TO SEE....THAT THE ONES WE HURT ARE YOU AND ME!  (Crazy Eyes Stare)

I recall seeing this video when I watched the "I love the 90's" clips on Youtube. Fuck I hate the 90's. I mean it brought us so many strange things, but man it is so the awkward teenage generation decade.