Updating NA

sterling

Player pages haven't been updated in weeks, Kesler is willing (and apparently capable) of filling in, why not at least give him a one or two week trial? He sucks at spelling and grammar and pretty much everything to do with literacy, but updating doesn't require much of that, what's the harm in giving him a chance?

Player pages haven't been updated in weeks, Kesler is willing (and apparently capable) of filling in, why not at least give him a one or two week trial? He sucks at spelling and grammar and pretty much everything to do with literacy, but updating doesn't require much of that, what's the harm in giving him a chance?

cause its kesler

kesler was a good updater in SHL...i am simmer there and he always had them in on time and i never caught any mistakes...i didn't have to constantly nag him to get them done which can't be said for some current updaters there haha.

Edited by fever95

I'm okay with him doing it, as long as he is honest an counts perfectly. First thing I look at is the members own update thread but his is actually well put together.