ALL THE REST OF YOU CAN SUCK ON A SPACE TAILPIPE!

Jericho

Heading into TOR again to tour the city and catch a wrestling show.

Might see a Legion game while we're there! TOR CAPTAIN PRICE!

And now Kyle and I are at the airport. His flight leaves late tonight mine in about an hour. Trip is over. Very worth it even if we probably went a bit harder financially than originally intended. Not everything went as planned but we look to try and do this again, both in Alberta and Moncton over the next few years.

I'll probably do a write up with my thoughts on the trip and meeting people from online in real life and that jazz once I get back in the Alberta Land. It'll be my usual long post nobody reads.

Also I'm an idiot and checked in like 40 mins before my flight when I was here nearly 2 hours in advance so I got pushed to a later flight by like an hour. Woe is me. Kyle make sure you check in like 2 hours before your flight tonight.

You know what's fun, when you go to your gate like 4 hours early, and then you find out that they moved your gplane tot he gate on the other side of the terminal 5 minutes before boarding.

Lucky for me I beat the flight attendants (who also hadn't been informed) so I was still on time. But FUCK Toronto's shitty airport!