GM 101: Davos vs. Seattle

JardyB10

lolno Coach and Bushito wouldn't ever be able to push the deal through - only because they'd never be online at the same time or same week for that matter ;)

I'd retire before he was let on the team. Pretty sure Bushito would agree and do the same. Bushito would never waste a trade on him.

Maybe if I was in the league for 50 seasons, I would have more rings than you. Still got more than you did in a shorter period.

That means nothing considering it takes a team to win. My statistic before still stands.

I'd retire before he was let on the team. Pretty sure Bushito would agree and do the same. Bushito would never waste a trade on him.

Waste haha. This is the same guy who talks nice things about Cologne but then talks about how bad his time was there. Different day, different opinion it seems from you.

Waste haha. This is the same guy who talks nice things about Cologne but then talks about how bad his time was there. Different day, different opinion it seems from you.

I have nothing against the franchise, just was shit time with you there. You could never field a winning team.

I have nothing against the franchise, just was shit time with you there. You could never field a winning team.

Good point, so like Seattle? Even though in Cologne we started from scratch, but I wouldn't expect a guy who has never GM'd in the VHL to understand that. I mean you think I'm bad yet who you working under? The mirror is a strange thing, but sometimes you may want to look in it. Ask anyone besides yourself and Cologne was a lot of fun while I was GM'ing, and they have continued that as well with David and now Ryan.