An Ode to the Blue Crew

Advantage

Disclaimer: There will be a lot of dick sucking in this post.  I do not mean any of what I am saying but I owe them this lovely short article due to their generosity.

Last week, for those that do not know, I worked five consecutive twelve hour shifts.  These suck…seriously….like fuck work.  Sixty hours in five days…standing all day in a noisy as fuck factory sucks.  Add the fact that I work in moulding so it’s like 100000000000 degrees and it just adds to the annoyance.  Essentially, I woke up…showered…ate…went to work….came home…ate…slept.  There was very little of anything else and so I asked myself….”Chris…why are you a moron?..You didn’t have to pick up those two extra shifts!” Indeed, I did not but I did it anyway.  Essentially, not much VHL time last week and thus I was not able to get my PT or VHL.com article done.  However, thanks to the kindness and generosity of Mr. Jim Gow, I was able to do these late (perhaps Higgins would have been more of a dick and Draper hates me cause my rebuild’s better so…).

Therefore, thank you admin crew for letting me shit the bed and still collect the rupees!

Disclaimer: There will be a lot of dick sucking in this post.  I do not mean any of what I am saying but I owe them this lovely short article due to their generosity.

Last week, for those that do not know, I worked five consecutive twelve hour shifts.  These suck…seriously….like fuck work.  Sixty hours in five days…standing all day in a noisy as fuck factory sucks.  Add the fact that I work in moulding so it’s like 100000000000 degrees and it just adds to the annoyance.  Essentially, I woke up…showered…ate…went to work….came home…ate…slept.  There was very little of anything else and so I asked myself….”Chris…why are you a moron?..You didn’t have to pick up those two extra shifts!” Indeed, I did not but I did it anyway.  Essentially, not much VHL time last week and thus I was not able to get my PT or VHL.com article done.  However, thanks to the kindness and generosity of Mr. Jim Gow, I was able to do these late (perhaps Higgins would have been more of a dick and Draper hates me cause my rebuild’s better so…).

Therefore, thank you admin crew for letting me shit the bed and still collect the rupees!

Chris is a prostitute