Jardy's Shitty Rockcast

JardyB10

Part 1

Part II

I can't concentrate and repeat many things about goalies and stuff, and the camera work is chaotic and poor. I honestly don't recommend watching or listening to it.

This was recorded on Monday, btw.

Also put your seat-belt on assface

From SGI(Saskatchewan Drivers Handbook)...

Seatbelts

A safe passenger compartment is an important part of vehicle design. The front and rear of a car are designed to collapse on impact while the passenger compartment remains undisturbed. Your chances of survival are, therefore, greatly increased if you remain in the passenger compartment.

Your seatbelt will keep you in your seat and will reduce the forces your body experiences in a crash.

In Saskatchewan, every vehicle occupant must wear a seatbelt where they are provided in a properly adjusted and securely fastened manner. Unless they are on a private rural property clearing rocks and recording entertainment or information for an online hockey simulation. Obey the law and increase your chances of surviving a collision. Put on your seatbelt every time you ride in a vehicle. To be most effective, seatbelts must be used properly. First, put the lap belt on, adjusting it to fit over your pelvis, and pull it snug. The lap belt is designed to take the force on your pelvis - not your stomach. Keep the lap portion low......

I do like that large rock. Can I get an estimate on shipping?

The rock will cost $30, shipping to Australia is free because I'm going to let it drift on a dinghy until it gets there.

The rock will cost $30, shipping to Australia is free because I'm going to let it drift on a dinghy until it gets there.

Inflation issues in Canada?

First time you said the rock was $10. Then when you were offloading it became $20 and now you want $30. What's the currency up there right now, the Zimbabwean Dollar?

P200807312134531769724628.jpg

Don't you have a stone picker instead of having to do it manually?

Also how do fields get stones in them over and over? Are the stones buried underground and harvesting the soil over and over eventually brings them to the surface? Or does a field remain relatively stone-free for awhile once it's been picked?

Inflation issues in Canada?

First time you said the rock was $10. Then when you were offloading it became $20 and now you want $30. What's the currency up there right now, the Zimbabwean Dollar?

P200807312134531769724628.jpg

Actually if you pay attention you'll notice I move up in $5 increments every time I mention it.

Don't you have a stone picker instead of having to do it manually?

Also how do fields get stones in them over and over? Are the stones buried underground and harvesting the soil over and over eventually brings them to the surface? Or does a field remain relatively stone-free for awhile once it's been picked?

I AM THE STONE PICKER

I think we technically do/did, but I believe a slough swallowed it. I've never seen it used though, it might be quicker/more fuel efficient just to hand bomb them. And yeah, fresh ones get pulled up pretty much every time shit gets dragged in the ground (either anhydrousing, cultivating, or seeding). We had one field which just had a torturous amount of rocks on it every year. When we were young dad would get me and my brothers and sometimes the neighbours kids to walk along in front of our tractor with a front-end loader on it, and we'd be out there for hours. Like probably 5x as much as I would have done this day. And we did that like, every year for several years. Until eventually we didn't have to.

So yeah, some fields are much worse than others, but over a longer period of time than you'd expect, it eventually stays pretty clean for a while.

• 2 years later...