VHLSC: S44 Rankings #7 - Twitter Reactions

Kendrick

Screen_Shot_2015_06_07_at_4_38_30_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2015_06_08_at_2_21_53_PM.png

Bonjour and welcome to the seventh instalment of this years 44th VHL Entry Draft prospect rankings, brought to you by the Victory Hockey League Scouting Centre. Alright now that I am out of breathe from that owner we can get into the juicing details of this editions rankings. From a scouting standpoint this draft is getting to be very plain and bland. Many of the top prospects seem to check in and out week by week without any further development. Not only does that send a message to General Managers in regards to future trends, it also means their names slip and in turn allow their draft stock to fall. That being said we do have some positives from this past week of practices and final VHLM regular season games. Giovanni Reuel was the top earner this week and it bounced him from the tenth spot to the eighth spot. Reuel was one of the late entries to the list but has shown that hard work pays off. Archie Wagner followed his fellow draftee with a performance that allowed him to sneak into first round conversation. Wagner much like the aforementioned Reuel, was also a late bloomer into this rankings chart. Edwin Reencarnacion continues his torrid pace and sees his name at the top once again.

Unfortunately we may need to spark some competitive battle between the draftees maybe calling a couple out might do that. Kekko Hyvarinen has been called out before and in fact he responded. However his lack of consistency is becoming a trend and it's not one General Managers are really preferring. Le'Sean Coutzen was nowhere to be seen this week, sadly because he has been one of our favourites to track and interact with. Maxim Perron is another name that we hope would have a fire lit under his tush. This week saw one of the first ever weeks where Simon Valmount slowed down in development, we are hoping that isn't a tend going forward as well. Enough about the negatives though, let's get to the interact portion of our segment.

Last week we took a look at each prospects team in the VHLM and how many of them consist on each. A few week sago we got the draftees take on some of the VHL teams and VHL General Managers. This week we took to twitter to see what fans and various individuals had to say about their favourite teams draft. We warn you that not all these tweets will create a positive reaction, but we ensure they were done with creating "buzz" in mind.

gxEGZig.jpg

8jeie_jpg.png

5QcfefP.jpg

784bc_jpg.png

CVRW3sR.jpg

n4fgd_jpg.png

KBOtScB.jpg

qpcar_jpg.png

OKxTtzU.jpg

kcfs6_jpg.png

2SROjQE.jpg

p6a5f_jpg.png

urbEXsu.jpg

mq6n9_jpg.png

MqPKPcL.jpg

nhc8f_jpg.png

oC3dUPf.jpg

e8tpp_jpg.png

Dbih2bI.png

cy5jt_jpg.png

bq6n4_jpg.png

I loved those tweets lol

Also, I think many prospects are earning their tpe each week, and are probably just lazy like me and only update a few times a season

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Guys like I have described before (which you ignored), that doesn't matter to the rankings. Their is no added column of "hidden TPE", its a rankings on realistic update from week to week, the critiquing is made from that.

Guys like I have described before (which you ignored), that doesn't matter to the rankings. Their is no added column of "hidden TPE", its a rankings on realistic update from week to week, the critiquing is made from that.

I don't really care about the rankings, I care about the remarks that go along with the rankings. You can't say I've disappeared when I clearly haven't.

I don't really care about the rankings, I care about the remarks that go along with the rankings. You can't say I've disappeared when I clearly haven't.

In terms of updating you have, the rankings have always been like that. Nothing is stopping you from adding TPE to your player to basically make the remarks a null point. I don't go out looking for peoples unclaimed TPE, that's not my job. If that is misunderstood it really isn't much of my issue as the person who puts the rankings together. Have you gone missing? No. Have you stopped updating your player? Yes to a degree you have. Do you expect me to say Edgar's player is getting better because he earns TPE each week but doesn't add it?