Justin Williams (Kings)

Cody Franson (Predators)

Joel Ward (Capitals)

Mike Green (Capitals)

Mike Ribeiro (Predators)

Devan Dubnyk (Wild)

What's your team's need ? 

Edited by boubabi

Condra over Matthias? Also hoping the Canucks can sign some depth or maybe a top six winger but with all the young talent the Canucks have that will be in the line up they dont really need it.

Condra over Matthias? Also hoping the Canucks can sign some depth or maybe a top six winger but with all the young talent the Canucks have that will be in the line up they dont really need it.

Not only do they not need it, it's not good. It's better to have those youngsters learn from the Sedin's than be pushed back further on the depth chart (aka Utica). Don't rush them, but the ones who are ready should be there.

Also, my Devils have tons of needs but I hope we don't solve them through free agency and just be shitty this season.

From what I've read, they are giving Josefson a chance at C and not signing anyone in that regard at least. They want the youth to get in on the action.

Same goes for the Canucks, although I do expect Benning to sign somebody. I don't want anyone, but I expect him to.

From what I've read, they are giving Josefson a chance at C and not signing anyone in that regard at least. They want the youth to get in on the action.

And he deserves it. They tried burying him and it's not good for him on the 4th line when they have no realistic chance at the playoffs.

And he deserves it. They tried burying him and it's not good for him on the 4th line when they have no realistic chance at the playoffs.

Exactly. I've always liked Josefson. I'm glad they're letting Gomez and Bernier walk in order to let the youth in.

I read an article saying Bieksa was looking at houses in San Jose and was prepared to sign an extension on SJ if he went there. Thats pretty surprising considering it didnt come out ill Friday but yeah.

Also what about the Canucks signing Chris Stewart? If he doesnt want too much I think he would be a great addition. But that takes away a spot from a yongin.

Exactly. I've always liked Josefson. I'm glad they're letting Gomez and Bernier walk in order to let the youth in.

I actually think Bernier is a solid 4th line player, the problem was that he was playing 2nd line minutes and it wasn't his role. But if the choice is to bring a young guy up like Matteau or Boucher to a top 6 position, than it is good. Gomez is a Devils legend, but he doesn't deserve guaranteed contracts each year.

I read an article saying Bieksa was looking at houses in San Jose and was prepared to sign an extension on SJ if he went there. Thats pretty surprising considering it didnt come out ill Friday but yeah.

Also what about the Canucks signing Chris Stewart? If he doesnt want too much I think he would be a great addition. But that takes away a spot from a yongin.

People need to get off the whole Chris Stewart bandwagon. This guy gets way too much praise for being a complete waste of a roster spot. Every free agency needs to be re-named "Chris Stewart Bidding War" because teams big on him every year it seems only to give up too much for a guy with a very very small skill set. I just think he isn't worth the price to get him whether thats at the deadline or free agency, unless you get him for 900k.

I bet LA doesnt like that the Bruins sent him to the rival Sharks. There gonna be seeing a lot of him in the future.

Well if his numbers last year are repeated, LA might actually like that he went there.

Not sure that was a good move. He will now be on a team who doesn't need him to be a top 4 and he will hurt them as a #5/6 defensemen.

Confused. How will he hurt them being a player that can play top 4 but playing 5/6? Mike Green is going to be playing top 4 somewhere when he signs via FA but when he played #5 for us last season and PP time it was one of the best all around seasons (defense included) of his career. Putting a player like that who maybe can play better minutes but they aren't the greatest doing so down just gives your defensive depth a huge boost imo.