G - Lenny Face (S44)
S45 Bratislava 2nd

To Bratislava   :brt: 

D - Tanner Hynes (S45)
D - Arcturus Mengsk (S45)
G - Not Active (S43)

*Special Condition:

Lenny Face is allowed to wear Vasteras IK J20 jerseys at all time

Firstly, I'd like to thank Sixers and the Moscow organization for the easy, quick and enjoyable trade negotiations. Secondly, I'd like to bring to light what this deal means for us. We had Edgar/Halliburton's player who just came back for us and also signed Fillip Lundqvist as a back up plan or a potential "move forward" plan if things didn't work out. This gave us an option to use make a trade. Our team has the 2 highest scorers in the VHLM right now in Davidson and Valmount. Our GF's total is also the highest, however, we lack a defensive core to back up our scoring abilities. This deal brings in someone I'm familiar with and another decent rated guy for a good price imo. I'm very happy with my first deal and the direction that Bratislava has been heading since I've taken the reigns. 

Lastly, I'd like to thank Halliburton for the talks, being apart of our locker room and giving the green light on this deal. No "no trade clause" was in place, however, sixers wanted to speak to him prior. A lot of people doubt his abilities on the website, but I've come to know the guy and think highly of him. He has the potential to build a great player and I really hope he fucks shit up in Moscow. Best of luck, buddy. 

Welcome to the team, Tanner Hynes, Not Active and Mengsk. :cheers:

:brt:  :brt:  :brt:  :brt:  :brt:  :brt:  :brt:  :brt:  :brt:  :brt:  :brt:

Edited by Banackock

I accept!

As many of you may have picked up on, Moscow is just not able to compete due to certain weaknesses. I get a goalie who'll be here at least for next season for when I'm all in. Also, I noticed we weren't scoring a lot so I'm going to try and ship off my players so they can get points for the achievement tracker.

Thank you Mike, Storm, and Tanner for your time in Moscow. You're going to a great organization with a great general manager who will help you succeed.

And Moscow (Vasteras IK J20) Welcomes Lenny Face!!!