Airport Ramblings

eaglesfan036

Greetings citizens of the VHL and peasants located in Quebec. I've been sitting in the airport for hours because the air traffic computer stuff is down in DC so our flight has been delayed for hours so I will type up this bored article :3

I really enjoyed watching the Dynamo-Stockholm series, though I probably would not have enjoyed it as much if I was one of the two teams involved cause my heart would no like :( It was fun to view as an outsider, but I expect that Cologne will defeat Stockholm because they have the better goalie and all.

Onto NA, round 1 was kind to my heart as NYA only won 1 game so I wasn't too concerned. I apologize to NYA for the Quebec chirping in our game threads, as I wanted to just focus on our series but Kesler and DT always have something to say. Speaking of New York, if the offseason plays out as I think it will I think they will have a really good squad next season. 

Also, Wrangs gon Wrang and beat Quebec in 4 games then beat Cologne in 7. 

GG VHL

• Commissioner

Swing by Moncton when you get to the maritimes, only a few hours to drive. We can have some Wrangler team bonding with copious amounts of alcohol.

• 2 weeks later...