you won't believe what you see after clicking this link

stevo

This is the first of these fan 590s I'm writing in a long, long time. If I recall it correctly, the last one was during the first pro season of World Peace's career. So why am I doing this? Well, I'm on a long bus ride to Berlin and there is still so much fucking time of it left that I decided to write up this here. Basically this is a complete nonsense rambling right now, and there is no chance that it improves during the course of reading. If it wouldn't be this early, this maybe could've been something productive - but as you might guess, it's not. Good thing that I'm nearing in on the 200 word and you guys don't need to endure this any longer. Still, I need some more words that's why I'd like to advertise for Moscow. I mean, we're so good even Putin can't stop us from regularly playing in a league with these bloody Americans.

What else is there left to say? Green is a cool guy. Phil, sorry that I had no questions for you this week. Munk, you're a slutty whore. Marry me?

For VHL.com, this was hangover news with stevo who has just crossed the 200 words. And I'm out.