Claimed:Knight Brothers Revamp S02 E07 [Final: 6/6]

Phil

Episode the Seventh

some_seriously_bad_timing_fails_18.gif

Welcome back to another sterling edition of Knight Brothers Revamp! We talk the talk, answer the questions, and banter back an forth with astounding wit and charm. Big changes coming to the program next week so be sure to listen to this one

Songs:
In Your Eyes - Peter Gabriel
Right On Track (Win & Woo Remix) - The Griswolds

This is a division of KnightTime Radio. 

Run Time: 58 minutes

@Knight @Phil

How dare you haven't listened to Ahmacast!? There are already 2 of them!?
How dare you almost forgot that I listen to your podcasts?!
I'm going trough the boards atm. I will do something else when there's nothing browse.
Currently I have this podcast + 4 other podcasts to listen to. That's a lot.

I remember sending PM's a ton. Ton of PMs
I joined a day after the deadline O_O?? You didn't think I'd be active Phil, how dare you? >:/

You guys get too much TPE, I should have permission to cut TPE off you and add to my player.
It's a decent build, but Valmount fucking sucks balls. We will win championship this year, come on.

TEAM NORDIC FTW @Draper    #TeamNordic #TeamNordic #TeamNordic

Surströmming, that's the fish thing

;);)

Context: 3/3

Sorry, grade got a bit delayed. Not too bad though, it's only Tuesday.

I listen to the podcast! You have like 2 or 3 more as well!

So, I had an edit page opened for this response....and I was at work. Got home and the browser was crashed, losing all of that response. God damnit.

I usually listen to this while on other websites, like Canucks forums, Reddit, etc. Don't worry, I'm not just listening to the podcast and doing nothing else. Either that, or I'll listen to it while working.

Ahma has definitely been an awesome addition to the VHL. Super active, and involved. Valmount has been great as well. One of the things I liked about the individual chat, withing having to open a new window, was it was easier to just talk to people. I used to talk to Ahma sometimes in the early mornings because he would be awake at my night hours. But nowadays I always forget about opening chat.

For a second there when you said "Kurtis Hunter is Toast" I thought you meant he was gone.

Parechkin did pretty well in his VHLM seasons...on the topic of VHLM seasons. Boychuk wasn't amazing but he was a top 20 or something.

I believe Kylrad's player is Souryouu Kaminogi. You saying "Yakamazi or Kamazaki" is probably thinking of Koji Yamazaki, who's another inactive.

I've tried recruiting friends as well. Not much success. There's one friend that I know would love this stuff, but his computer is broken and is all mobile. He doesn't want to do it all mobile.

Baseball talk....skip skip skip....

@Phil . Finished my "actual" grade.

Professionalism: 2/2

Good.

Editing: 1/1

Good.

Overall: 6/6

Edited by DollarAndADream

• DollarAndADream changed the title to Knight Brothers Revamp S02 E07 [Final: 6/6]

Fishslap.gif

I've been very quiet lately but for the sake of our friendship, assume I listen to every podcast.....except one.

I usually download them and listen when convenient or doing GFX.

I've asked some questions for next episode, and look forward to tuning in again.