S46 World Cup Commissioner

Will

• Senior Admin

It's time for another World Cup and, with it, another World Cup Commissioner (or team of) needs to be hired. Find the duties below: 

World Cup Commissioner Duties:
-Create a spreadsheet with players available for each nation based on countries.
-Hire a general manager for each six World Cup nations.
-Being in charge of the World Cup as a whole.

You don't have to sim the games.

Pay will be uncapped TPE with the amount to be decided after the World Cup. Duties can be split between two people as well. Apply within and state if you want to go solo or double team it. 

• Will changed the title to S46 World Cup Commissioner

I'll apply. I already did some work towards making a tracker earlier on this season and I think me and Streetlight did a pretty good job of running it last time around. I've been running out of media ideas so I would be more than happy to do some extra media about it to give it some more coverage. 

Out of interest though, is the keeping a spreadsheet for player stats still a requirement? I think that was only really a requirement back in the day because we ran the games as exhibitions and didn't use an index that kept track of them.

• Senior Admin
4 hours ago, XaviYEAH! Woods said:

I'll apply. I already did some work towards making a tracker earlier on this season and I think me and Streetlight did a pretty good job of running it last time around. I've been running out of media ideas so I would be more than happy to do some extra media about it to give it some more coverage. 

Out of interest though, is the keeping a spreadsheet for player stats still a requirement? I think that was only really a requirement back in the day because we ran the games as exhibitions and didn't use an index that kept track of them.

Yes I suppose a spreadsheet is rather useless 

• Senior Admin
On 12/20/2015 at 6:51 AM, XaviYEAH! Woods said:

Hired. Note that Higgins and I have decided to re-think the payment for this seeing us there is no need to compile stats and standings manually, and we'd also like to give GMs a small payment so anyone who applied here should think about applying for a WC GM position. 

• Will locked this topic