Time is not wasted[Reviewed]

jRuutu

sad_danbo-t2.jpg

Lately I have been looking at my spending habits more closely. Turns out that I have been spending money pretty carelessly. I never forget the Tuesday morning when my assistant came over to wake me up and told the news. Jorma, you need to stop spending so much money! You only got little over 4 millions on your bank account. I almost freaked out immediately. How can a man of my status survive with few mills ? My assistant suggested that I sell some of my stuff, but I refused to do so. I like my stuff. 

I decided to look for help though so I hired a guy to come over and take a look at everything and give me some serious tips on how to spend money. Turns out that I have spent over 200k on Hockey Ultimate Team in various NHL games over the last few years.  I enjoy playing video games when I´m at home. I had no idea it was that bad.  Stopped playing HUT pretty much immediately after I saw all the figures and how much I have spent. NHL games are actually the only ones that I spend money on. Something about those card packs and opening them makes me feel good!  

Other than that NHL money spending, I have mostly bought all the ´normal´ stuff, but just the more expensive versions. Clothers, food etc. Somehow the money just keep on leaving my bank account. I think it´s part of my new lifestyle. I try to live life like every day is my last one. 

20paf89.jpg

Like I mentioned before, I want the best. Food is something that I enjoy a lot. It´s huge part of athletes life also.  I only drink the finest milks and wear custom made clothes. For example, I have quite big hands so last winter I went and bought 23 different pairs of gloves that were custom made to fit my hands. Pretty sweet deal if you ask me. Only paid 35k for the gloves, but they last a life time since the materials are high quality! Also the tailor is famous for his work. 

I have, or well had a employee who traveled back to Finland every two weeks to get me some milk. I paid all the hotels, flights etc and on top of that the milk of course. At least 10 k each trip, but in return I got some of that glorious Finnish milk that I love very much. Now I have to drink the American milk. Which is not that bad, but I still prefer the Finnish one.

All that spending has stopped now. I got few great tips from the financial expert and from now on, I try to only use cash money when going out shopping. That way I hopefully think more about what I´m going to buy and how much I´m going spend.

Edited by jRuutu

4 hours ago, XaviYEAH! Woods said:

I've never played the NHL Ultimate Team, only played the FIFA and Madden ones, but you're right about it feeling awesome when you finally get a somewhat decent card

I play HUT sometimes, never bought packs, but I usually get few packs every week for few months as a pre-ordering gift!  I got Kurri in NHL 15. Pretty sweet