VHL Wrestling | Singles Night

Molholt

Have you missed out on VHL Wrestling? Check out the Title Match, our first ever match, here. Our second event was a Payback event, an Elimination Tag Team match, which can be found here. The #1 Contender match is here. Some of our new wrestlers faced off here. Zach Parechkin took on Edwin Reencarnacion for the title here. Royal Rumble to determine a new title contender here. If you're interested in participating, it requires very little effort from you, just shoot me a PM @Molholt and I'll get you sorted out. 

Tonight will be a plethora of smaller matches as we prepare for another title match. The belt will not be on the line tonight and there will likely be no "specialty" matches, but following the rumble we are going to showcase a lot of our talent, and even a new wrestler, Flip Rodriguez

Our first match will be another of our newer wrestlers, Icicle, taking on Koji Koenig, a long-standing member of VHLW who called out Icicle's attire at the Royal Rumble, now Icicle wants a piece of him in the ring! Doom will take on Zach Parechkin, in an effort to avenge his loss in the #1 Contender match weeks ago, word has it there may be more than advertised in this one though, following some comments made after the Royal Rumble event. Two aerialists will battle it out, Shawn Howard will match up with the VHLW's newest entrant, Flip Rodriguez! Our VHL Champion, Edwin Reencarnacion will be facing off with "Stone Cold" Steve Bosstin, as VHLW's main face will attempt to put Bosstin in his place. Cian Mercer has made vague comments about spectating this match. Lastly, two of VHLW's biggest athletes, Rage and Aleksanteri will battle it out to see who the biggest and baddest truly is.

All of this will be getting underway in less than 10 minutes!

@Ahma @Beketov @StevenStamkos91 @Kendrick @gorlab @boom @iRockstar @XaviYEAH! Woods @der meister @DollarAndADream @evrydayimbyfuglien

Edited by Molholt

Sheamus Cosplayer can go eat shit! I've sat in penalty boxes for longer times than it will take me to beat him!

Edited by XaviYEAH! Woods

Just now, XaviYEAH! Woods said:

Sheamus Cosplayer can go eat shit! I've sat in penalty boxes for longer times than it will take me to beat him!

I can't believe how well timed Mercer's interactions were.

I'm upset that the announce table setup got interrupted.

2 hours ago, boom said:

"Fucking "Icicle"...I thought this was wrestling, not some Marvel comic convention" - Koji Köenig, while shopping for new pyjama pants alongside long time friend MC Hammer.

Fixed.

Women. Koji saw a particularly attractive lady wearing purple in the crowd, but he lost sight of her when popsicles tassels hit him in the eye. This made him furious and ultimately was the reason he was victorious. Never get in the way of Koji and a wrestling skank.