Claimed:The Mad Benjamin [Reviewed]

hedgehog337

v7gv9i.png

The All-Star player list has been revealed on January 4th and to the surprise of nobody there was no Zeptenbergs on this list...at least I thought that nobody will brag about it. Except for Benjamin himself: he has different opinion on this thing. He isn't a media guy, but this time he was so mad that we easily got him. Ladies and gentelman, we are proud to present to you: The mad Zeptenbergs about the VHL All-Star.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2ntwwsx.gif

Me: Hello, Mr. Zeptenbergs.

B.Z.: Yo

Me: Let's start this interview with the VHL All-Star player list already. Your eyes tell the story - you definitely are not happy...

B.Z.: Yes, I'm not. I have a strong feeling that I'm being snu*bed once again! Let's go back to the S46. I was long-time TOP 10 point scorer, TOP 5 left winger and I finished 10th in the goals section. But instead of me BOG choosed Parechkin...who in the bloody fuck is him?! One of the best S46 rookies doesn't means that he is an All-Star player. At least he wasn't that type of player in the S46. I finished higher than him in the LW race and the fact that Toronto was struggling almost for whole season means NOTHING! Quebec wasn't much stronger either. And Zach got that spot again in this season...aye BOG'ies, WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE DOING?!

Me: But before this you were saying you are a depth player, not an All-Star...

B.Z.: And I'm still a depth player, but in the S46 I was more than just depth. 73 points in 51 games before I was traded to the Cologne Express team - it's still sucky for the VHL All-Star event? Get the fuck outta here...I feel that S46-S47 are my prime years and the fact that somebody else who was worse than me got that spot makes me sick!

Me: 35 points in 54 games - that's an All-Star performance too, huh?

B.Z.: Ok, maybe not. But I was hoping for commishes...I was hoping that they will fix that mistake they made in the last season. Yeah right...FOH.

Me: It seems like you're mad about not being choosed for the LAST SEASON's VHL All-Star game. But why you are bragging about it now?

B.Z.: I took a bitter pill then with some hopes for this season. Well, you know the rest of the story.

Then we were talking about his performance in this season, his relationship with the Calgary Wranglers GM e.t.c. But that's another story to tell.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So when we all know his pain, I need to make a comment about it. I may agree with him that he had a chance to be that player in the S46, but let's be real: not in this season. He currently sits at 10th place in the LW race, Parechkin is third. But even if we will keep Zach out of our minds - Benjamin has less point count than 8th year veteran Marcus Hurley. By the way, Marcus is Zeppy's teammate and he is left winger too so I don't know why he is being stressed. It looks like he whining about nothing. This is not S46, Benjamin! Stop crying about the past and be a man in the future as you have another two seasons to prove that you are an All-Star player, not just that depth guy.

That's it folks, I'm done. Thanks for reading it and good luck!

Edited by hedgehog337

• Admin
2 hours ago, hedgehog337 said:

BTW, why the word snub(b)ed is censored?

an ancient tale this

Back in the days of Season 17, a new young member by the name of Damien joined the VHL. You may know him as muffins or E'Twaun Delicious. His best player was definitely HOFer Tukka Reikkinen.

Anyway, back then he was Joey Clarence, a S18 goalie. That happened to be a class with two Hall of Fame goalies, a certain Daisuke Kanou and a certain Aidan Shaw. And Kendrick had a GM goalie in Jakob Kjeldsen. Soooo most of the MSs/mag articles/590s of the time focused on those two, maybe three, and Clarence was barely mentioned. Podcasts too. So Damien went around posting that word as an increasingly annoying joke.

The commish of the time was Slobo who definitely brought a special sense of humour to the job. He decided to deal with Mr. Clarence in a special Slobo way and here we are, 30 seasons later.

Review:

I am all for Zeptenbergs being in the All-Star Game. Screw that Parechkin guy, right? He's a piece of shit and doesn't deserve to be there.

#Ben>Zach

Last season I was surprised I made it as well. But last season it had nothing to do with me because you were in the European Conference, and it was a different vote than North America.