Unusual Stats From the All-Star Game [Reviewed]

eaglesfan036

Unusual Stats from the All-Star Game

1) No Penalty Minutes

There were plenty of heavy hitters featured in the All-Star game such as Lord Karnage, a former top two-way forward candidate who leads the league in penalty minutes this season. With Mason Richardson and Phil Hamilton also in the top 10 for penalty minutes, many should have expected a penalty and fight ridden bloodbath similar to when Jardy puts playoff games on full rivalry mode. Instead, it appears Phil and Sterling fed their teams porridge before the game, which destroyed the urge for any fighting. Additionally, @XaviYEAH! Woods probably did not consider this to be an all-star game, as it didn't even feature a single goalie sack!

2) Unknown Player was Clearly the MVP

While logging 0 seconds of ice time, Unknown Player managed to net 3 points and a 9+/-. Clearly, Unknown Player deserves more playing time, as his +/- of 9 is greater than Team Phil's 7 goals scored, meaning Unknown Player's impact is so great that it can't even be measured in goals. I think it is high time Unknown Player takes off his helmet and reveals himself to the outside world.

olNujfuqflvlmDzdNls12D6ODKMMMRKoy_k1hakd

Unknown Player is so good he can score while holding a child in each hand

3) Blake Campbell Faces 1 Shot in an Entire Period

If Yeah wasn't going to get his goalie sack, he went for the next best thing by having his goalie sack the competition. New York's GM clearly paid off Team Sterling, as @Banackock only faced one "shot" from his New York teammate Lloyd Light, and then proceeded to play Pokemon on his gameboy the rest of the match

Bryzgalov-says-hes-not-playing-in-Classi

Campbell chatting on his cell phone while in goal during the 2nd period

4) Simon Valmount's Shenanigans

During 9:20 of the 1st period, Valmount managed to deflect a shot so perfectly that the shot changed direction and flew all the way over the boards and out of play. Also, @Ahma only scored one goal in this game even though he was fed porridge before the game and should have scored 30 goals, meaning that @Draper must have (r)igged this game even though I'm not sure that he even simmed it. On a sidenote, Draper should join the Ahmacast someday.

5) I Ran Out of Weird Stats so Let's Talk Young Stars

As Devise wrote in one of his articles somewhere, there are lots of S40 All-Stars who are in their last season, which will lead to a new wave of stars taking their place. If the Young Stars game is any indication, @Tim is going to become one of the premier goal scorers of the VHL, as Skovgaard netted a game-leading 5 goals, meaning I should probably learn how to consistently spell his player's name right as I'm sure we'll be talking about him a lot in the future. Dmitri Dadonov also had by far the best save percentage of the game, meaning @Daniel is a star goalie to look out for in the future. 

3 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

Dmitri Dadonov also had by far the best save percentage of the game, meaning @Daniel is a star goalie to look out for in the future. 

:cig: damn straight 

but thanks man, this is also the first article where I think anyone's spelled my players name right :)) 

7 minutes ago, ADwyer87 said:

Also @eaglesfan036 not only did Unknown Player do that, but on his lone goal he was also the primary and secondary assisted, meaning he cloned himself just to score. If that's not devotion to the sport idk what is

Unknown Player is even better at r igging than the commies. Imagine the terror if Draper was able to clone himself?

4 hours ago, eaglesfan036 said:

Unknown Player is even better at r igging than the commies. Imagine the terror if Draper was able to clone himself?

well if we really want to get into this. @Higgins cloned himself. @Draper is the evil clone of higgins tbh. thats the short story. you guys cant handle the long story.