Claimed:Maximoff [2/2]

STZ

QHIjTMB.png

Lighting is good, and the colouring is nice. For the text, I would have liked something really clean and simple, maybe just a flat colour, and spaced out. Not sure about the filter/effect on the background. Maybe just blurring would have been better. Nice work, though, just being nitpicky.

• Commissioner

This is definitely something different, going at a sig without using any stocks. I like the idea. The render looks amazing IMO, the effects and the lighting are perfect. BG I'm a bit iffy on, I agree with Jack that maybe blurring instead of those lines would have been better. Maybe the lines could work if they were just toned down a tad. I don't mind the text but I also don't think it fits the piece perfectly either.

• Beketov changed the title to Maximoff [2/2]

QHIjTMB.png

Not huge on the font choice, but looking good overall. Ten render is obviously real good (thanks to me), but the effects on him are even better, so well done. I like the red spotlight, it gives a nice tint to the sig. The lines effectsm could be more subtle, but it's not bad either. good work