Der Podcast 70 [Reviewed]

der meister

• 3 weeks later...

This feedback is long overdue.

You must recreate. It will make for another superb player in the VHL!

Don't worry, lots of people have enjoyed your podcasts. Good entertainment, and lots of great discussions. Obviously they're not always strictly VHL related like the criteria asks, but they're good and always have VHL discussion, obviously.

Klose made his way through the VHL very successfully. Definitely a top 10 guy for many of your seasons here.

Christophe Klose was always a player that I wanted to play with, but things didn't turn that way. It's too bad.

Too bad about the possible divorce, but those things happen. Relationships are hard, and people change. If a relationship becomes a chore especially, it's definitely for the best to get out of it, but it's always going to be difficult. I'm no relationship expert though. :lol:

I hope you eventually recreate. You're a good person and also make a great sim player. :P

• DollarAndADream changed the title to Der Podcast 70 [Reviewed]
  • 3 weeks later...

Finally get to listen to this!! @der meister

- rough weather sounding. 

- Klose was always a huge and central part of whatever team he was on. His legacy will live on!!

- Sorry to hear your going through a tough time. I really do hope you find happiness. 

- You on Helsinki was glorious!

- Good to hear you're working on a lot of different writings!! 

- If Rain is What you Want is a great song

- Radiohead is awesome

- Recreate soooooooon!!! 

- <3

Edited by Phil