Different Article?

In the past week or so, It has come to my attention that people aren't really interested in reading about trades and drafts that happened way before their time. I respect that, so I have been thinking of a different article to write about. Lately I have thought about writing about one player a week, players from anywhere between Season 18-Season 47 as we have the index to look at and therefore can really see how great a player was rather than just career stats from Season 1-Season 18. During this time too, I would create player pages in the Retired Players section that would be fully filled out. All the stats would be updated, PLayer awards, contracts, player movements. I would do this because just incase (god forbid) we lose the indexes again, we can look at these pages to see what a player did. It also would be easier when you compare a player to another rather than having to open a bunch of tabs and doing all the work yourself. Anyway I think im over the 150 word limit. 

I like hearing and seeing that stuff it's just your articles were done with a really fine tooth comb.  I think if it was done with a broad brush only talking about the biggest names and biggest trades throughout history it would be more interesting.

• Head Moderator
8 hours ago, StevenStamkos91 said:

In the past week or so, It has come to my attention that people aren't really interested in reading about trades and drafts that happened way before their time. I respect that, so I have been thinking of a different article to write about. Lately I have thought about writing about one player a week, players from anywhere between Season 18-Season 47 as we have the index to look at and therefore can really see how great a player was rather than just career stats from Season 1-Season 18. During this time too, I would create player pages in the Retired Players section that would be fully filled out. All the stats would be updated, PLayer awards, contracts, player movements. I would do this because just incase (god forbid) we lose the indexes again, we can look at these pages to see what a player did. It also would be easier when you compare a player to another rather than having to open a bunch of tabs and doing all the work yourself. Anyway I think im over the 150 word limit. 

Sounds like a good idea.