Champion Free Agent

Banackock

It wasn't too long after the New York American's victory over the Stockholm Vikings that American's GM approached star goaltender about the upcoming offseason. Blake Campbell was on fire for most of the season and showed great talent in some of the teams games during the post season. You wouldn't think that the team would let him walk away, however, shockingly the American's organization seem to not have much room for him on their roster etc.

The GM approached me and stated they he apologized with the route the team had to take and that the decision took so long. The team is in a tough bind and I feel for them. They gave me great opportunity and it was nice to leave them with a championship to go. I enjoyed my days as an American and loved the guys I played with. Unfortunately, those days are up and it's time for me to find a new home for the final 2 seasons of my career. This is going to be a huge offseason for myself and I'm excited to see what interest level I get. I just want to win. So the team that can offer me the best chances at winning, I'll sign a deal with.