Lost Permissions

• Admin

This is strange because yesterday I saw Toast go from gold to black too randomly around this time of day.

GMs are falling like flies.

Also fixed. Unless you were anything other than VHLM GM. I can give you all permissions up to commish tbh.

4 minutes ago, Victor said:

This is strange because yesterday I saw Toast go from gold to black too randomly around this time of day.

Also fixed. Unless you were anything other than VHLM GM. I can give you all permissions up to commish tbh.

Make a new member title and call me VHLSC hahaha. 

12 minutes ago, Victor said:

They robbed me of everything I hold dear. 

6 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

He asked to be removed in all fairness.

Oh, I thought it was just a mask issue because of whatever's causing the GMs losing their colours lol

Just now, jaladolar said:

Oh, I thought it was just a mask issue because of whatever's causing the GMs losing their colours lol

Yeah I think some got that by accident, gorlab's was one that actually happened because he asked for it.

47 minutes ago, Victor said:

Well if you're offering