Is Jesus real?

jRuutu

That is something that I was thinking today in the morning while sitting on the throne. It´s quite rare for me these days to think about things like this. I´m not sure what is the reason for that? Perhaps me being a quite busy athlete has something to do with it? I just don´t have the energy to think about aliens and cool guys like Jesus.

Some of the guys here in New York talk about their spiritual side and believes more than I do. Sometimes when we are traveling all over the place on the away tour, we look up to the sky,hold hands and sing classic hits from the 70´s. The song we sing the most is Imagine from John Lennon. I personally cant even remember the lyrics that well and my voice is pretty brutal.

Although,somebody once said that I have a voice like an angel. We were in a elevator though so there was a good chance that person was not even talking to me.

Now that I´m getting older, it might be a good thing to spend more time thinking about my spiritual side. Who knows where that road takes me?

Edited by jRuutu