Everybody Makes Mistakes

eaglesfan036

Everybody makes mistakes is a song by some horrible singer I forget who a quick google search says hannah montana? Anyways, there was the whole fiasco with draper being over the cap, disagreement over how blue team gives teams their gms, etc. Point is everyone makes mistakes, but we shouldn't stop appreciating how much these commies and such dedicate themselves to the league. These commies are willing to put in work during vacations, finals weeks when draper procrastinates in studying for a text, in their drunken hours of the night all because they want to see this wonderful league flourish. Even Sterling has made a mistake, as he has not banned Phil yet. I too made a mistake, because some people didn't like it when I was feeling blue. Our blue team is cool, our light blue team is cool, our green team is cool, our red team is cool, our board of dicks is cool, our other colors are cool. Even the shl might be average. 

God bless America

15 hours ago, eaglesfan036 said:

Everybody makes mistakes is a song by some horrible singer I forget who a quick google search says hannah montana? Anyways, there was the whole fiasco with draper being over the cap, disagreement over how blue team gives teams their gms, etc. Point is everyone makes mistakes, but we shouldn't stop appreciating how much these commies and such dedicate themselves to the league. These commies are willing to put in work during vacations, finals weeks when draper procrastinates in studying for a text, in their drunken hours of the night all because they want to see this wonderful league flourish. Even Sterling has made a mistake, as he has not banned Phil yet. I too made a mistake, because some people didn't like it when I was feeling blue. Our blue team is cool, our light blue team is cool, our green team is cool, our red team is cool, our board of dicks is cool, our other colors are cool. Even the shl might be average. 

God bless America

516064657da439226c8866fe89e0c5dd4e055413