Skin Feedback

Higgins

• Commissioner

could i get access so i could code this

http://i.imgur.com/jM4lCWQ.png

Not to sound rude but do you know how to code insisionzone? As nice as that mockup is doing even the basics of it was damn near impossible. If you know how than more power to you but its not a simple process to code on this site.

Higgins, please send me a PM regarding skinning if you could. I have some ideas I want to try and run by you.

Not to sound rude but do you know how to code insisionzone? As nice as that mockup is doing even the basics of it was damn near impossible. If you know how than more power to you but its not a simple process to code on this site.

Higgins, please send me a PM regarding skinning if you could. I have some ideas I want to try and run by you.

yeah, i realize some of it isn't very doable, but i'll try my best to get it similar

• Commissioner

yeah, i realize some of it isn't very doable, but i'll try my best to get it similar

I was just akin how much experience you have with skinning invisionzone. From what I can tell it appears similar to IF on the surface but seems to hide a lot of its code in things that can't be edited meaning doing more advanced changes to how things are laid out is basically an impossibility without a lot of knowledge on the matter.

I was just akin how much experience you have with skinning invisionzone. From what I can tell it appears similar to IF on the surface but seems to hide a lot of its code in things that can't be edited meaning doing more advanced changes to how things are laid out is basically an impossibility without a lot of knowledge on the matter.

right, i don't really code, so it's not going to have a lot of the features (logo overlaying in the top left, or clickable links for each team) but i'm just trying to make it look nice