Stockholm Playoffs

Smarch

Weinstein looking for redemption

Ariel Weinstein and the Stockholm Vikings find themselves once again in the VHL playoffs. This time around the Vikings organization and their fans are hoping for a different outcome, after a hard fought five game series against the New York Americans. Weinstein had a good Conference Finals against the Helsinki Titans, but that series might have possibly been the undoing of the young net minder, as he struggled to stop a beach ball in the finals series against New York. The offense has shown the ability to put up big numbers once again this season lead by long-time Viking Lord Karnage, but the defense and Weinstein have struggled at times to get on the same page. After another mediocre regular season, the Vikings and Viking fans are looking for Weinstein to finally pay off on that First Overall draft choice they sent to Quebec to acquire Weinstein.

Just now, CowboyinAmerica said:

I didn't say that we were going or anything, just that it would be fun. I was on Riga the past two seasons - I know a thing or two about counting my chickens before they hatch.

except this time you are on TebowGow's team once again! we have a great track record of getting to the finals together :autism: